John Nolan + Geoff Rickly Tour - Starts 5/10

Hey guys,

John and Geoff Rickly just announced a bunch of solo dates together. They'll be collaborating for a bit too - definitely come out!

Dates:

Fri/May-10 Brooklyn, NY St. Vitus
Sat/May-11 Philly, PA North Star Bar 
Sun/May-12 Cleveland, OH Mahalls
Mon/May-13 Chicago, IL Beat Kitchen 
Tue/May-14 Indianapolis, IN The Hoosier Dome 
Wed/May-15 Pitts, PA Moose 
Thu/May-16 Charlotte, NC Casbah @ Tremont 
Fri/May-17 Richmond Kingdom 
Sat/May-18 W Springfield DC Empire

I'm gonna try and convince my gf that we should go

You should absolutely convince your gf, as well as 50-100 other friends. And convince them all to pick up a copy of each record while you're at it.

I'll be at the Philly show tomorrow.

If you're feeling crazy, will you get some shots of the merch table? I have literally never seen my records on a merch table.

You should absolutely convince your gf, as well as 50-100 other friends. And convince them all to pick up a copy of each record while you're at it.

If you're feeling crazy, will you get some shots of the merch table? I have literally never seen my records on a merch table.

You are vastly overestimating how many friends I have

• 4 weeks later...

From what I hear about this show, you're not going to want to miss it...

The last leg, John trotted out a revolving door of musicians (including all of the openers at one point- ie Brian Bonz and his band) - piano, violin, synths.. it was pretty cool to see. Since he's going to collaborate with Geoff this time, you guys should definitely do what you can to see it. It'll probably never happen again.

Okay...Em is trying desperately to figure out how we can get up to Chicago for that Wonder YEars show at 10AM... Maybe I can convince her to do this in Cleveland before we head back down to Dayton.

She adores Geoff, and Full Collapse is her favorite album of all time. Oi, this would be good. If I'm finally working at the Bud distributor, though, it wouldn't happen.