PO: The Dillinger Escape Plan- One of Us Is the Killer

Tempted, but then I'll have to collect everything DEP on vinyl and go broke. Sigh.

I started trying to collect one of each of their releases and so far I've been able to find them all for relatively cheap. Granted, the only two I am missing are the priciest (Miss Machine and Ire Works), but I have passed on opporunities to buy MM for $50 and IW for $40. People on here have been very generous with the prices we've agreed on. I got a Irony is a Dead Scene on clear for $10 ppd and Calc Infinity pic disc for $25ppd. I think you'll have similar luck as long as you avoid ebay.

I started trying to collect one of each of their releases and so far I've been able to find them all for relatively cheap. Granted, the only two I am missing are the priciest (Miss Machine and Ire Works), but I have passed on opporunities to buy MM for $50 and IW for $40. People on here have been very generous with the prices we've agreed on. I got a Irony is a Dead Scene on clear for $10 ppd and Calc Infinity pic disc for $25ppd. I think you'll have similar luck as long as you avoid ebay.

I've had luck on eBay. I got a gold copy of Calculating Infinity (limited to 120ish) for $55. I got clear copies of Ire Works and Miss Machine for less than $50, as well. I got an orange/red copy of Irony is a Dead Scene for $35. Now is a bad time to get things on eBay, with the new album brings renewed interest in this stuff. Got most of that while the band was writing their next album. Got MM while they were working on IW, and the rest while they worked on Option Paralysis.

posters for all!  no tubes required.

I'm excited as always.  Love this band unabashedly.

FWIW:  IW>OP=MM>Calc>dep

And Irony is a Dead Scene is off the chart awesome.

Weird DEP ranking right here. I dig Ire Works but I gotta put Calc as my fav followed closely by MM....Ire Works is tight but ehhh, little too much NIN aping. I saw them touring on their album and they played that one really long mostly instrumental song on the album...it was crazy.