VC Fantasy Baseball League

12 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

@jhook @lemongoat 

what happens if they don't send them in?

That’s a good question. I still haven’t received lemongoat or jhook’s keepers. They both have visited the site recently as well as gotten the emails I’ve sent out. It’s not fair to those that have already turned in their keepers. Plus, I need to get the keepers imported before the draft starts. It’s a little frustrating that neither one has replied back at all. What does everyone suggest we do?

I just sent jhook another message for his keepers. I told him I need them by 4:00 PM EST or I will either give him the same keepers as last season minus two rounds or he will have no keepers at all. I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but I need to set the league up and be fair to the rest of the league.

38 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I just sent out invites to everyone for the $20 buy in from League Safe, the only email i didnt have was Buzzerson.

If  you didn't get your invite you can use this link to pay the buy-in. Deadline is the 14th.

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3824583

Also, do we want to do winner take all? $225 to 1st / $75 to 2nd or $200 1st/$75 2nd/$25 3rd?