Joyful Noise Records Appreciation Thread (VIP,FLEXI,AWESOME)

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 10:48 AM, unknown pleasures said:

There also appears to be a shipping charge of $18.50, which is probably worth noting.

Shipping is only $6 if you become VIP for 5$/mo. You can sign up and cancel for one month, at least that was my plan 6 months ago, but their consistent releases have kept me from canceling.

Looks like 145 left--

Edited by Darnoc

• 1 month later...

I'm jumping into this late...I LOVE Joyful Noise...

I've got Mike Adams At His Honest Weight, Goblin Cock, Lou Barlow, Tall Tall Trees, Saqqara Mastabas, and more on vinyl from them.

I've even got an extra of Tall Tall Trees...it's opened but never played....I was hoping that the second copy was LE colored variant...but not to be.

I'm jumping into this late...I LOVE Joyful Noise...

I've got Mike Adams At His Honest Weight, Goblin Cock, Lou Barlow, Tall Tall Trees, Saqqara Mastabas, and more on vinyl from them.

I've even got an extra of Tall Tall Trees...it's opened but never played....I was hoping that the second copy was LE colored variant...but not to be.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, daniele said:

Is it out?? I can't find anything on the joyful website...

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/blogs/news/tagged/boilermaker

says they are sold out and that the band has copies to sell, however I never saw the band selling any. not sure what the deal is. killing me cuz I didn't even realize it was getting a pressing.

1 minute ago, jrodan said:

https://www.joyfulnoiserecordings.com/blogs/news/tagged/boilermaker

says they are sold out and that the band has copies to sell, however I never saw the band selling any. not sure what the deal is. killing me cuz I didn't even realize it was getting a pressing.

Ouch!! I'm waiting this album from years....I checked the JN website everyday and didn't find it on sale....What the fuck?!  :(