The Starting Line - Based On A True Story

I doubt you were listening to Panic at the Disco as a 7 year old.

I was 8 when I found them from MTV I didn't get the album until I was about 11 or 12 I rented it from the library  because I remembered the song "I Write Sins..." same with My Chemical Romance and "Teenagers", and The Starting Line and "Best Of Me" With FOB I found them because of Happy Tree Friends and the music video they did for "Carpel Tunnel Of Love. " 

My big nostalgic albums are Infinity On High, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and American Idiot, and some other albums that I'm less proud of so I ain't got to break the bank any time soon.

Wasn't that the same year you got a neck tat that said anarchy! Dude you were so punk back then.

I was 8 when I found them from MTV I didn't get the album until I was about 11 or 12 I rented it from the library  because I remembered the song "I Write Sins..." same with My Chemical Romance and "Teenagers", and The Starting Line and "Best Of Me" With FOB I found them because of Happy Tree Friends and the music video they did for "Carpel Tunnel Of Love. " 

Sigh. There's just something about you that keeps making me think your the most full of shit 15 year old. 

are you secretly dr. who? that might explain some shit. 

Sigh. There's just something about you that keeps making me think your the most full of shit 15 year old.

are you secretly dr. who? that might explain some shit.

This. When I was 8, MTV was a no go in my house. Cable in my bedroom?!?! Go outside and play. When you are 8 your music choice is whatever your parents listened to at home or In the car. For me: Billy Joel, hootie, spin doctors, stuff like that.

I was probably listening to Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Shania Twain, Brooks & Dunn, etc. Also probably Journey, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Styx, The Doors, Bob Seger, and other classic rock bands. All I listened to was what my parents listened to, and that was country and classic rock.

I was probably listening to Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson, Alabama, Shania Twain, Brooks & Dunn, etc. Also probably Journey, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Styx, The Doors, Bob Seger, and other classic rock bands. All I listened to was what my parents listened to, and that was country and classic rock.

That was my story as well, but throw in a bunch more lame artists. Boston, Chicago, The Carpenters, Shania, Garth Brooks, Celine Dion, Styx, Barbara Streisand...

"Starting Line Based On A True Story will also be a double LP and feature some really neat artwork! We will keep the details a secret but we are trying out something a little special for this release. Stay tuned as for over the next few weeks we will be releasing full details."

Interesting.

I feel neutral about the artwork change (if there is one. That's what im getting from the post above).

If history repeats itself, SRC will be taking care of the SILYMI repress. That being said, if they change the artwork for SILYMI, I will LOSE MY MIND

I feel neutral about the artwork change (if there is one. That's what im getting from the post above).

If history repeats itself, SRC will be taking care of the SILYMI repress. That being said, if they change the artwork for SILYMI, I will LOSE MY MIND

I can't imagine they'd change the artwork for SILYMI

I've never be a huge fan of based on a true story's artwork