The Starting Line - Based On A True Story

dude, you were 8 in 2006

Dude I know It's my nostalgia Simple Plan and the Scobby Doo song, Yellowcard and Ocean Avenue, it may sound far fetched but this is super Nostalgia for me. Best Of Me, and Hello Houston were my jams, I also really liked Smells Like Teen Spirit, Flavor Of The Weak and I write Sins Not Tragedies, I had cable in my room so I would put on Am MTV and get dressed to the music that's how I gained this knowledge. 

Also, the impression i got from the twitter convo was they would NOT be doing a SILYM repress.

"Yes, now if only there were 8 days in a week. haha"

Like a "lol, in your dreams."

BTW, these nostalgia represses are killing me. I have a vinyl budget. One album every 2 weeks. I can't buy any NEW fucking music if my high school jams keep getting a LIMITED, EXCLUSIVE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME REPRESS!!!

i just looked at the Finch album last night, considered if i wanted to buy it, then told myself "no, you're doing record store day soon. save this money. buy lots of records and beer on RSD. it's all good."

Can't pass this up for that price tho! i suck.

EDIT: I thought i was in the finch thread. and i continue to suck.

DOUBLE EDIT: What? No. I clearly knew i was in the TSL thread when i started to write this post. then somewhere in the middle i decided i must be in the Finch thread. I dont know what the fuck i'm doing.

Dude I know It's my nostalgia Simple Plan and the Scobby Doo song, Yellowcard and Ocean Avenue, it may sound far fetched but this is super Nostalgia for me. Best Of Me, and Hello Houston were my jams, I also really liked Smells Like Teen Spirit, Flavor Of The Weak and I write Sins Not Tragedies, I had cable in my room so I would put on Am MTV and get dressed to the music that's how I gained this knowledge. 

none of this happened.

Also, the impression i got from the twitter convo was they would NOT be doing a SILYM repress.

"Yes, now if only there were 8 days in a week. haha"

Like a "lol, in your dreams."

BTW, these nostalgia represses are killing me. I have a vinyl budget. One album every 2 weeks. I can't buy any NEW fucking music if my high school jams keep getting a LIMITED, EXCLUSIVE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME REPRESS!!!

i just looked at the Finch album last night, considered if i wanted to buy it, then told myself "no, you're doing record store day soon. save this money. buy lots of records and beer on RSD. it's all good."

Can't pass this up for that price tho! i suck.

EDIT: I thought i was in the finch thread. and i continue to suck.

DOUBLE EDIT: What? No. I clearly knew i was in the TSL thread when i started to write this post. then somewhere in the middle i decided i must be in the Finch thread. I dont know what the fuck i'm doing.

I am going off of the "yes it will" portion...

And yeah, what the fuck are you doing? hahaha