(Coming Soon) Played in Space: The Best of Something Corporate

This is the weirdest pressing. Don't know whether to get this or not, since I already have LTTW and will be getting North later on this year. I don't know, stupid pressing, cash grab, $rc, ya know.

great point. i'll pass on this.

I would see more relevance to this IF Konstantine wasn't pressed as a bonus track on LTTW. I feel like that was one of the main purposes of the CD release, seeing as how Konstantine was only officially released on that EP that was really hard to find. 

Just put Forget December on this. Please. 

Press has Wait (re-recorded version... last ever recorded SoCo song), Watch the Sky, and Forget December on it...

That's reason enough to press it... unless they only press the non-bonus tracks. At that point, then this is a dumb release.

And Ready... Break... was pressed already. It was spelled Ready... Breake... and it very seldomly comes on eBay... Pretty sure its a boot but there's people who swear they got it from a show. I got mine from Japan so it probably is a boot.  In either case, its out there.

And Ready... Break... was pressed already. It was spelled Ready... Breake... and it very seldomly comes on eBay... Pretty sure its a boot but there's people who swear they got it from a show. I got mine from Japan so it probably is a boot.  In either case, its out there.

I am pretty sure this is a boot.  At any rate, it's pretty damn hard to get, so a press or repress should do well