"The Mylene Sheath Vinyl Collection Starter Kit" - $299.99 - 27 releases

Sooo, just saw this go up online. 

http://www.mylenesheath.com/products/mylene-sheath-vinyl-collection-starter-kit

"This is a package deal for those of you that are just recently
discovering the label and would like to snag a bunch of our releases at
once, and heavily discounted ;) This package includes 27 different
releases, it's one big ass box of records! And we'll also toss in the CD
versions of each one thst hsd s CD version - AT NO EXTRA COOOOOOST!
Here's the list:

(Sheath001) If These Trees Could Talk "If These Trees Could Talk" 12" half orange/half black (limited to 300)

(Sheath002) Beware of Safety "It Is Curtains" 12" red/black swirl vinyl (limited to 200)

(Sheath007) Beneath Oblivion "Beneath Oblivion" 10" black vinyl (limited to 100)

(Sheath008) Eksi Ekso "I Am Your Bastard Wings" 2xLP white vinyl (limited to 600)

(Sheath009) Caspian "You Are The Conductor" 12" black vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath010) Lvngs "Sinking Ships b/w Two" 7" purple vinyl (limited to 150)

(Sheath013) Actors&Actresses "Arrows" grey vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath014) Constants "The Foundation, The Machine, The Ascension" 3xLP cream vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath015) Caspian "Tertia" 2xLP maroon/gold swirl vinyl (limited to 100)

(Sheath017) If These Trees Could Talk "Above The Earth, Below The Sky" opaque blue vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath018) Junius "The Martyrdom of a Catastrophist" 2xLP bronze vinyl (limited to 600)

(Sheath019) Angel Eyes "Midwestern" LP navy blue vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath023) Herra Terra "Quiet Geist" LP grape soda vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath024) Eksi Ekso "Kills of the Flood Tide" 7" pink vinyl (limited to 200)

(Sheath025) Lavinia "There Is Light Between Us" 12" bronze/silver swirl (limited to 300)

(Sheath027) Eksi Ekso "Brown Shark, Red Lion" 2xLP orange marble (limited to 300)

(Sheath028) Actors&Actresses "We Love Our Enemy" 12" translucent purple vinyl (limited to 100)

(Sheath030) Beware of Safety "Leaves/Scars" 2xLP brown marble (limited to 300)

(Sheath031) Actors&Actresses "ARC" 12" black vinyl (limited to 98)

(Sheath032) Angel Eyes/Beneath Oblivion split 7" clear vinyl (limited to 200)

(Sheath033) Beneath Oblivion "From Man To Dust" 2xLP toxic green vinyl (limited to 100)

(Sheath035) Junius/Rosetta split 12" clear vinyl w/etching (limited to 400)

(Sheath037) Chasma "Declarations of the Grand Artificer" LP red vinyl w/black streaks (limited to 100)

(Sheath039) Constants "Pasiflora" LP purple vinyl w/pink haze (limited to 100)

(Sheath040) Aeges "Southern Comfort" 7" translucent red vinyl w/aqua splatter (limited to 200)

(Sheath041) Gifts From Enola "A Healthy Fear" 2xLP navy blue vinyl (limited to 300)

(Sheath042) Minot "The Ringing Silence" 7" baby blue (limited to 300)

We'll also toss in a bunch of other free stuff, like zines, slipmats,
stickers, pins, etc. That should get your collection well underway! And
if you prefer a different color of any of the records listed, just
email us and we'll see if we can make it happen :) Snag this and save
hundreds of dollars, kid."

Since this is Sheath related, I figured I'd point out there is an ITTCT Above the Earth test on ebay for $350 obo. However the guy in his $250 counter to my $140 offer said he's not desperate to sell and would easily pay $250 himself for this.

So to anyone willing to fork out that much, have at it!

I'M DYING to own this, but I can't justify going over $200 even if it's the last chance I'd ever have to get it.

Since this is Sheath related, I figured I'd point out there is an ITTCT Above the Earth test on ebay for $350 obo. However the guy in his $250 counter to my $140 offer said he's not desperate to sell and would easily pay $250 himself for this.

I'M DYING to own this, but I can't justify going over $200 even if it's the last chance I'd ever have to get it.

There are a LOT people who would love to own this, myself included. It should have sold by now if $250 were the right price. FWIW I offered about the same amount you did  ;)

boomark this and check daily, if you haven't already done so:

http://www.mylenesheath.com/pg/rare-and-out-of-print

stuff, like this test, do come up occasionally here. and they are reasonably priced.

There are a LOT people who would love to own this, myself included. It should have sold by now if $250 were the right price. FWIW I offered about the same amount you did  ;)

I wish i had the bones to even consider that kinda offer. I would certainly consider it if the band and/or label were the recipient of the funds though (like the $100 i paid for a GFE - FF tour press that went straight to support the Sheath SXSW showcase). It would make it much harder to say no.... :mellow:

Thanks for the heads up about this!  I've never bought anything from Mylene Sheath before so this gave me a really good excuse.  Got the 2xLP for $15 grab bag.

I'm not sure what all they're reaching in for those grab bags, but I got Actors & Actresses' Know Your Enemy and Chasma for my two. Not particularly high profile releases, but fortunately I needed both. They also had a nice set of all in print 7"s when the Minot preorders first went up. That was a good deal.