Official OST and Film Score Thread

OK. I have taken it upon myself to start a soundtrack and film score. I know that a few of us are interested in the genre and with all the recent releases and re-presses of our favourite movie soundtracks i thought it deserved its own thread. Plus the question has been asked if there was one. I couldnt find one, but if there is, shoot me and in my final moments i'll delete this topic.

Post your what scores you'd like to see or have, your current purchases, PO's etc.

Thanks and enjoy.

RIght, ill go first. This arrived yesterday. Its what you'd expect from a great Danny Elfman score... anyway, you've seen the flick, no need to explain.

725.jpg

I'll just put this here:  http://www.soundtracksonvinyl.com/

Another that's on my hitlist (also stupid expensive):  Deluxe version of the Almost Famous soundtrack

Limited-Edition-ALMOST-FAMOUS-Vinyl-Soun

Apparently, the 2009 limited pressing has 500 pieces of memorabilia randomly scattered throughout the 2,500 pressings. Also, director/producer/writer, Cameron Crowe autographed 25 of the copies.

I really want the Inception soundtrack, I remember Scott Heisel posting the thread early before it went up and I put off getting it for $25 and now it is ridiculous. haha.

I also see where Hans Zimmer is working with Mike Einziger of Incubus for the Lone Ranger soundtrack. So that might be interesting. 

220px-Doctor_Who_Original_Television_Sou

250px-Liquid_tv.jpg

41QSH4R143L.jpg

Leon_The_Professional.JPG

Okay I was searching for whether there already was a soundtrack for Leon and I found this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leon-The-Professional-Vinyl-Record-/290879731095?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b9c87597

Read the title of the auction, look at the pictures, read the description, have a good laugh.

Ah! Ive been waiting for this Stuck In Love ost since i heard about it a few months back (this trailer was tweeted just moments ago by the director Josh Boone!). The score has been written by Mike Mogis and Nate Wallcott of Bright Eyes. The track at the end of the clip is by Big Harp (fuckin awsome band on Saddle Creek) with Mike and Nate. Sounds very good indeed. And the film looks pretty cool too.