Official OST and Film Score Thread

Got my HTTYD soundtrack from NoV today and the b-side skips horribly... Anyone else have any issues?

No problems with LP2. And only one skip on Side A of LP1. Sounds phenomenal besides the shitty b-side. Ugh.

Edit: Cleaned it with a damp paper towel and it's perfect now. Whew.

Glad to hear it was correctable... My HTTYD will be delivered Friday , hopefully theres no issues

Got my HTTYD soundtrack from NoV today and the b-side skips horribly... Anyone else have any issues?

No problems with LP2. And only one skip on Side A of LP1. Sounds phenomenal besides the shitty b-side. Ugh.

Edit: Cleaned it with a damp paper towel and it's perfect now. Whew.

Got the same problem of my a-side, skips terribly (and track 1 is my fav, bummer!).

Will try the damp paper towel thing tonight, or send it back to them (factory issue).

Otherwise, awesome release and LP2 sounds so huge (especially that Jonsi track).

Did you find your yellow vinyl way dirtier than your red one?

Got the same problem of my a-side, skips terribly (and track 1 is my fav, bummer!).

Will try the damp paper towel thing tonight, or send it back to them (factory issue).

Otherwise, awesome release and LP2 sounds so huge (especially that Jonsi track).

Did you find your yellow vinyl way dirtier than your red one?

Yeah red was flawless. The yellow one (especially side 2 for me) was the only one that skipped and once I cleaned it, it didn't anymore.

It's two bucks cheaper on Amazon if you have Prime.

Ordered that & the Witchboard 7". Thanks!

I ordered Switchboard last week, but I listened to soundclios for Street Trash on LITA's site and I wasn't moved in the least. Hope I'm not missing something, but I'm taking a pass on this one.

I caved and ordered that and X Men. It's going be some OT for me too.

I got xmen yesterday. The packaging is beautiful and it sounds amazing. I almost died laughing when it played "time in a bottle". I'm pretty sure that's

the kitchen scene with quicksilver. My favorite scene! It was hilarious