Official OST and Film Score Thread

Guys, I just saw The Guest and holy shit, that soundtrack is incredible. The whole film is a glorious homage to John Carpenter, and that definitely extends to the score. Really hoping someone like Death Waltz gets on this because I'd love to spin it.

SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW. I love Steve Moore. Seems like it would be a perfect fit for Death Waltz, so fingers crossed.

Guys, I just saw The Guest and holy shit, that soundtrack is incredible. The whole film is a glorious homage to John Carpenter, and that definitely extends to the score. Really hoping someone like Death Waltz gets on this because I'd love to spin it.

I thought it looked cheesy although I do like Dan Stevens.

I saw that people have been receiving their Beyond the Black Rainbow OSTs. Can anyone confirm that it is the actual score and not reworked tracks by Sinoia Caves for this release? Also, are all copies on clear vinyl?

Yes clear vinyl- not sure if it is reworked or not- would have to rewatch it- pitchfork reviewed it though, and said it was reworked (FWIW they gave it 8.1)

Candyman PO: http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1465-candyman-original-1992-motion-picture-soundtrack

LIMITED COLOR VINYL : packaged in a deluxe gatefold old school tip-on jacket with printed insert. Comes on BEE STRIPED VINYL and SILVER MIRROR VINYL. These variants are inserted randomly and are limited to #500 copies each worldwide. They come sequentially foil numbered (2 series of /500).

CLIVE BARKER EXCLUSIVE : limited to 100 copies yellow vinyl only available on www.realclivebarker.com

BLACK VINYL : limited to 1400 copies worldwide. Packaged in a deluxe Tip-On Gatefold jacket. Comes with a printed insert and obi strip.

CASSETTE EDITION : limited to 400 copies worldwide with alternate artworks. Contains bonus foreign trailer audio material. Static Club members with a cassette option will automatically receive the limited hand numbered edition (Lim. #100 copies). Left-overs will go to non Static Club members who order first.