Official OST and Film Score Thread

A collection of pre-existing songs and some Junkie XL? Sold! Gosh, I hope it's a cool variant. Maybe Deadpool Red with Red Blood Spatter? Or better yet, Cancer colored! You know what? I'm going to put forever stamp on a $50 bill, toss it in the nearest drop box, and just wait for the sweet wax to roll on in.

You say this like the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack was a total flop.

Someone press the Ex Drummer soundtrack. No one gives a shit about that movie so I'm sure getting the rights wouldn't be too tough & it's got Isis, Lightning Bolt, Mogwai & a bunch of others on it.

Holy shit I didn't think anyone else had heard of this film. I just bought it on DVD a few weeks ago because I always see it on lists for how crazy and messed up it is. Still need to watch it but if the soundtrack is as good as you're saying I need to watch it soon.

Milan is working on Deadpool. Details coming soon.

https://twitter.com/MilanRecLabel/status/698566784228589569

I am fucking alllll over this. The movie was way too good and I actually noticed how good the soundtrack was too.

Holy shit I didn't think anyone else had heard of this film. I just bought it on DVD a few weeks ago because I always see it on lists for how crazy and messed up it is. Still need to watch it but if the soundtrack is as good as you're saying I need to watch it soon.

Ya. It's pretty fucked up but it's a good movie. Not just weird to be weird which I hate. Some of the soundtrack is actually part of the movie and not just random. You'll know what I mean when you watch it. Enjoy :) 

So you're actually into the idea of the Deadpool soundtrack then? Was hard to tell by your original comment that appeared to be dripping with sarcasm. My mistake.

No, fellow vinyl enthusiast, I am definitely not into the idea, especially for all the reasons I sarcasted above, but that opinion exists independently from one on the record's popularity or that of another film entirely, neither of which I spoke to in any capacity.

About Ex Drummer.

Maybe Music Maniac Records can release it or Hypertension records.

But contact them because at this moment there's only you who has shown interest in this.

But I would definitely buy it :-)

Well, it was pressed on CD but not sure if that increases or decreases the likelihood it'll be pressed on vinyl.