Official OST and Film Score Thread

On 10/24/2017 at 12:17 PM, lethalenforcer said:

Looks like the link is dead now and I was tracking the sales as of this morning and there were slightly over 500 sold... I wonder why they took it down (1) and (2) why didn't they post it up on their homepage with their 2 CD versions (which both sold out)? Very strange.

21 minutes ago, dinomas said:

Looks like the link is dead now and I was tracking the sales as of this morning and there were slightly over 500 sold... I wonder why they took it down (1) and (2) why didn't they post it up on their homepage with their 2 CD versions (which both sold out)? Very strange.

I‘m sure it will be available again soon, since they didn‘t advertise this at all i doubt its already sold out...i still have hopes that they‘ll change the artwork and update the product page haha

25 minutes ago, dinomas said:

They never publicly listed it anywhere, I only found it via a buried category page and a page tracker. They probably yanked it for the time being until they officially announce. I don't foresee any of the details (or the artwork) changing.

On 10/24/2017 at 6:05 PM, armadillo01 said:

Did they go "But the exclusive screenprint?" because you can't possibly pretend that it's not exclusive to your edition. Unless they're lying about that too.

Good point.  Also, I just can't buy the excuse of it being listed wrong when it's clearly an edition made solely to cater to collectors. 

Also, those screenprints were lame. 

Just now, hallowken78 said:

Just about to post this.  DAMN!

Might buy just to get him to sign it but DAMN!

3 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I had to do it.  Might regret it later, but fuck it - it's Halloween!