Official OST and Film Score Thread

9 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Did Sacred Bones announce anything about the liquid filled on social media?  I just stumbled upon it by accident when I saw it.

They teased on IG the other day that they were cooking up something and it would be in their newsletter.   But, I never got a newsletter.  I'm wondering if it went up prematurely and they rest may go up later.  Or maybe they did sell out.  There were only 60, but when I bought mine it showed 57 left.

Edited by djghost1976

Just now, djghost1976 said:

They teased on IG the other day that they were cooking up something and it would be in their newsletter.   But, I never got a newsletter.  I'm wondering if it went up prematurely and they rest my go up later.  Or maybe they did sell out.  There were only 60, but when I bought mine it showed 57 left.

They sold out in a blink. I'm praying some cancelled duplicate orders go up later or something. Damn.

5 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

back up!

Dude Seriously...THANKS!

I heard my computer beep (the new reply sound) and was about to leave the office for 30 minutes...decided to check and saw this.

Perfect start to being 40! Thanks again 

Edited by bigdz68

Welp now I've done it....I've bought an expensive $175 vinyl record with liquid in it with John Carpenter's music on it. Is this me coping about missing out on Comic Con tix....I'm not sure lolol. Also I bought the Mondo poster that compliments this record as well. Mondo_Pullin_HalloweenVar_Lg_1024x1024.p

Just now, Vector53 said:

Welp now I've done it....I've bought an expensive $175 vinyl record with liquid in it with John Carpenter's music on it. Is this me coping about missing out on Comic Con tix....I'm not sure lolol. Also I bought the Mondo poster that compliments this record as well. Mondo_Pullin_HalloweenVar_Lg_1024x1024.p

I did the exact same! Went for the standard print though. The blue hues popped a little more for me.

2 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

I'm trying to remember again...how much have previous liquid records sold?

I can’t remember what the Aliens sold for but if $175 is really a bargain price for liquid filled records, that’ll be a bucket list item I won’t be checking off for a while.  

You guys are ballers