Official OST and Film Score Thread

4 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

Sacred Bones got back to me and asked if I could just find out where the leak was coming from and "pop some Krazy Glue on it".   Ummmm.  Ok.   I'm going to check later and see if more liquid is there.

And I just checked and there's even more liquid on the labels now.  Guess I should stock up on Krazy Glue.

They 1st suggested that to me as well but I wasn't having it. It's not leaking from the spindle hole. It's sweating from the label.

27 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

They 1st suggested that to me as well but I wasn't having it. It's not leaking from the spindle hole. It's sweating from the label.

I think it was a pretty ridiculous suggestion considering the cost of the record, even though I know as far as liquid-filled vinyl goes it was somewhat of a "steal".  I sent them pics of the liquid on my labels, so we'll see (and it keeps reappearing).  A replacement that doesn't leak would be ideal, but we'll see.  I'm guessing it will go more the refund route unfortunately.  It's a gorgeous record, but I would prefer mine not to leak  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, redroom said:

And do they pay the shippingcost for returning it?

This might end up costing me about an extra $100 more when I have to pay customs twice and shipping it back. 

Contact your customs office about exchanging faulty items. There's usually a form to fill out, but it should be possible to avoid paying double fees/tax

46 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

My  Carpenter Anthology doesn't appear to be leaking but it's only about 1/3 full of liquid.  Not sure what the standard is - anyone else able to chime in on about how full of liquid the record is in regard to their copy?

Mine is about half full. My buddy's looks like it about 8/10 full which barely allows for the liquid to move freely. Both were sent back for slow leaks. When put into Polly inner sleeves sweat can be seen soaking the label. Be sure to store it in a Polly sleeve to insure it is not leaking. Also as for it being 1/3 full I would say that is probably better than to full since the liquid moves more freely

2 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

It's Di$ney... just be a little bit patient. Wasn't The Force Awakens announced later on as well?

Speaking of "delayed" releases, I'm hoping MOV announces a Justice League pressing.

Yeah modern vinyl tweeted something like this morning, that TFA was announced like 3 months later and was originally$50 so yeah probably same protocol here.

Lady Bird's vinyl is coming!

This item will be released on February 23, 2018.

Fire Soundtracks and Lakeshore Records release Jon Brion’s acclaimed score ‘Lady Bird’ for the first time on vinyl on February 23rd 2018.

Jon Brion’s previous films include the Grammy nominated ‘Magnolia’, ‘Punch-Drunk Love’, ‘Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind’ and ‘I Heart Huckabees’. Known for his songwriting with The Grays andJellyfish, Jon Brion has also produced records for Kanye West, Fiona Apple, Rufus Wainwright, Robyn Hitchcock, Sky Ferreira and is a well-known collaborator with Evan Dando and Elliot Smith. 

White vinyl edition -> http://www.firerecords.com/product/jon-brion-lady-bird/

11639539-1874539769259172.jpg

For Europe buyers (limited to 300 hand-numbered copies & pressed on 180gm Purple with White swirle colored vinyl):

Dark Crystal Vinyl Soundtrack - White with Purple Splatter (Zavvi Exclusive Colour Variant)

https://www.zavvi.com/merch-vinyl/dark-crystal-vinyl-soundtrack-white-with-purple-splatter-zavvi-exclusive-colour-variant/11639539.html