Official OST and Film Score Thread

Back on the 8th I ordered the Call Me By Your Name blue vinyl from Barnes and Noble's site. Since then, I got an email that it has been delayed, and the blue vinyl listing no longer exists, nor is it in my email confirmation. I'm 100% sure it said it though.

I feel like I'm going to get fucked here. UGH.

38 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Back on the 8th I ordered the Call Me By Your Name blue vinyl from Barnes and Noble's site. Since then, I got an email that it has been delayed, and the blue vinyl listing no longer exists, nor is it in my email confirmation. I'm 100% sure it said it though.

I feel like I'm going to get fucked here. UGH.

I got fucked by FYE -- looks like a ton of retailers are getting way fewer copies than they initially thought. Fucking blows, sold out everywhere now.

54 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I got fucked by FYE -- looks like a ton of retailers are getting way fewer copies than they initially thought. Fucking blows, sold out everywhere now.

Damnit. I mean, I'm sure the prices will come down in a year from now if there are 1500 copies floating around, but fuck if I'm paying 80 dollars for this. 

On 1/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, clerk3745 said:

Star Wars boxset down to $89.99 on thinkgeek includes free shipping. 

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jtnm/

This is a great deal. The new 40th anniversary box set is such a missed opportunity. They could have included everything from the special edition CD set, but instead they just wanted to do holograms and charge a shit ton for it. Hopefully some day we'll see a complete set.

Edited by timsimmons

18 hours ago, timsimmons said:

This is a great deal. The new 40th anniversary box set is such a missed opportunity. They could have included everything from the special edition CD set, but instead they just wanted to do holograms and charge a shit ton for it. Hopefully some day we'll see a complete set.

Agreed, I thought it was the extended version. I bought it from B&N with a sale and coupon before doing my research.

50 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thanks for this.  I'm assuming this won't last too long considering how in demand the blue is.  And I just saw in the listing that Amoeba will have it too.  Might take a chance and hold out for theirs.  

Edited by djghost1976

On 1/22/2018 at 10:13 AM, clerk3745 said:

Star Wars boxset down to $89.99 on thinkgeek includes free shipping. 

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jtnm/

I'm torn... I already have the prequel trilogy I Am Shark pressings... but am desperate for owning pressings of 4-6...

Newbury price gouges and their releases often seem unnecessary, but their customer service is really really damn good. They should be swift with a cancellation request.

They've twice sent me exclusive vinyl for free (Interpol TOTBL and Mule Variations) just because I asked if they'd be restocked. Maybe it's because they recognize my name as a long-time customer but still, really awesome gestures.