Official OST and Film Score Thread

17 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Holding out hope for a "Justice League Swirl" variant with all the colours.  I don't want to have to pick a favourite!

10 hours ago, jeffthomas84 said:

Thanks for posting... Already had ordered the green, then got a email saying it was canceled? Awaiting to hear back as to why

Mine was cancelled as well - I had originally preordered the night before it went live on the site and the next day I checked the live listing (Friday the 9th) and it stated "Back Ordered." So I was worried and contacted FYE and they said it was indeed out of stock and was refunded a few hours later. Then I checked back on Sunday (the 11th) and it said "In Stock" so I tried and put it in my cart and was no longer getting the red sentence of out of stock in my basket. So I put my order in again. The only issue this time was the shipping price. When I reordered it was $8.24(!!) for standard shipping where it was $3.74 during the preorder for the same standard shipping. So, I can confirm I received a shipping notification from FYE and I am probably going to go back and try to get that $4+ difference in shipping credited. 

2 hours ago, Oilerguy said:

Holding out hope for a "Justice League Swirl" variant with all the colours.  I don't want to have to pick a favourite!

There is a "Multi-Colored" listed on Discogs that is out of Europe. 

20 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Mine was cancelled as well - I had originally preordered the night before it went live on the site and the next day I checked the live listing (Friday the 9th) and it stated "Back Ordered." So I was worried and contacted FYE and they said it was indeed out of stock and was refunded a few hours later. Then I checked back on Sunday (the 11th) and it said "In Stock" so I tried and put it in my cart and was no longer getting the red sentence of out of stock in my basket. So I put my order in again. The only issue this time was the shipping price. When I reordered it was $8.24(!!) for standard shipping where it was $3.74 during the preorder for the same standard shipping. So, I can confirm I received a shipping notification from FYE and I am probably going to go back and try to get that $4+ difference in shipping credited. 

The "multicolored" is blue/black. Probably for Batman.

On February 11, 2018 at 8:03 PM, djghost1976 said:

Same with me.  The last I heard, they hadn't received the new copies.  That was about a month or so ago.  And Ben said he would keep me posted.  So I don't think they have the replacements yet and the tracking was just premature.  I was going to contact them this week.

On February 11, 2018 at 11:06 AM, redroom said:

I really hope this is the case. I've send him an email and I'm sure he'll get back to me asap. 

Thats weird, they sent me a replacement copy about two months ago.

7 hours ago, Oilerguy said:

Haha, I feel the same. I like exclusives, but might just get the standard black version (although I might've caved for a "Wonder Woman" variant). I figure when they do each of the standalone films for these three heroes they'll have vinyl variants for the respective characters. At least, I'm hoping they'd do that.

EDIT: And looking at the LOTR boxset now that there is an image... I change my mind and definitely have to add that to my wantlist!

Edited by No This Is Patrick

13 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

FYE got back to me and apologized, stating there was a "system error" that issued the cancelation emails... And my order shipped Tuesday. glad I won't have to re-order, although the Multi colored sounds cool.

On 9/17/2017 at 4:25 PM, PookdaddyG said:

Technically not a film, but it made more sense to post it here then to start a new thread, Bojack OST is up for preorder. It's a picture disc, so that kinda sucks, but I couldn't pass it up. 

http://www.lakeshorerecordsshop.com/product/bojack-horseman-music-from-the-netflix-original-series-picture-disc-various-artists-pre-order

While ordering my Courtney Barnett I saw that this was supposed to be delivered DEC. 8th from Bullmoose. Guess what? The post office lost it. I totally forgot I even ordered this.

Anyways, does anyone have a lead on one of these (not ebay).

Lemme Know

Thanks ya'll

On February 11, 2018 at 10:59 AM, redroom said:

So I returned my liquid Carpenter like 2 months ago. 

Never heard anything back and just checked the tracking. Never delivered and it's still waiting for someone to pick it up. 

Ughghhgrrr

Got this message from them today: 

I got the new screen printed records and today I am bringing them to the guy to get filled with the liquid!

Hopefully they will be done in the next couple of weeks.
-Ben
Edited by djghost1976

58 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

The Incredibles OST is getting a pressing. Up on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Incredibles-LP-Michael-Giacchino/dp/B07989QMY6

23 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Nice! Probably my favorite animated movie score, so this is a nice surprise.

SRC says its a picture disc. Just an FYI.

Real Gone Music has 4 soundtracks up for pre-order all never on vinyl before. Tank Girl, Commando, Somethings Gotta Give and Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Return.

https://shop.realgonemusic.com/products/tank-girl-original-soundtrack-vinyl-lp

https://shop.realgonemusic.com/products/james-horner-commando-soundtrack-2lp-set

https://shop.realgonemusic.com/products/somethings-gotta-give-soundtrack-lp

https://shop.realgonemusic.com/products/mystery-science-theater-3000-soundtrack-lp

Edited by jsobotor

28 minutes ago, jsobotor said:

Awesome. Just got commando and tank girl.