Official OST and Film Score Thread

1 hour ago, coolio said:

Excellent! 

Side note: having trouble opening the link... searching on the site will show it, but won't bring it up also.

EDIT: Now it doesn't show in search... hmmm.

Edited by No This Is Patrick

4 hours ago, docbronze said:

Oooh! Which color do you think it would be? I hope it's blue. Blue's my favorite sounding color.

Probably clear or blue, OR some kind of marbled "fish-guy scales" look. One can hope...

4 hours ago, FiggyPud said:

Blue with blue liquid inside.

Liquid would be awesome too. BUT, we all know it'd be limited as hell.

On 28/3/2018 at 3:45 PM, mmhmm said:

Who wants to stop by that London Isle of Dogs exhibit and grab me a /300 Isle of Dogs EP so I don't want have to pay $160 on ebay for it. I'll make it worth your time...not $160 worth your time but I'll work with you. 

I also wanted to get the Isle Of Dogs EP but just some days ago abkco announced the edition of the complete OST in black vinyl for June 1st. I'll wait a few weeks in case they announce more editions.

http://www.abkco.com/news-feed/wes-andersons-isle-dogs-soundtrack-announced/

1 hour ago, Redder said:

I also wanted to get the Isle Of Dogs EP but just some days ago abkco announced the edition of the complete OST in black vinyl for June 1st. I'll wait a few weeks in case they announce more editions.

http://www.abkco.com/news-feed/wes-andersons-isle-dogs-soundtrack-announced/

The EP is not cheap in the 1st place! £40 straight up. I wanted it, thought they said £14 & put it back down when they corrected me. They said it was limited to 250 copies rather than 300 and they had sold around 100 of the run so far (as of 11am today)

3 hours ago, craigeduk said:

The EP is not cheap in the 1st place! £40 straight up. I wanted it, thought they said £14 & put it back down when they corrected me. They said it was limited to 250 copies rather than 300 and they had sold around 100 of the run so far (as of 11am today)

Wow, I'd ask you get me one but...second thoughts lol. No wonder it's a minimum $200 usd on eBay. Flippers spending a lot up front.

Edited by mmhmm

2 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Wow, I'd ask you get me one but...second thoughts lol. No wonder it's a minimum $200 usd on eBay. Flippers spending a lot up front.

In the end I caved and bought myself one as I loved the film & the exhibition of the sets was amazing. But it hurt parting with that much for it. I'd expected it might be £20 which would be inline with some other EP releases I've picked up from Vinyl Factory.  But its not got fancy packaging that usually accounts for a lot of their higher cost items.

However there could be £10 of the cost going to a dogs charity if they are doing the same as a sign on the TV shirts for sale there quoted (on sale at same price). 

29 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

With the shipping to Europe I get the Score for $ 52.98 (43 €) too much money, I think I'll wait to see if later someone resells it from closer or with cheaper shipping.

Only 446 remain, they have sold 304 in half an hour.

Edited by Redder