AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

jipc

Official OST and Film Score Thread

10 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

The DELUXE BOX version of 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' soundtrack with David Bowie is cheap at Amazon.uk now.  19.94 GBP is price show, it works out to less than $28.00 shipped to the USA.  Includes 2 LP's 2 CDs, a book and more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KGH78BK?tag=shtv.uk-21

Dang I got no cash :( 

The DELUXE BOX version of 'The Man Who Fell To Earth' soundtrack with David Bowie is cheap at Amazon.uk now.  19.94 GBP is price show, it works out to less than $28.00 shipped to the USA.  Includes 2 LP's 2 CDs, a book and more.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KGH78BK?tag=shtv.uk-21

Wow, that WAS a deal.  Back up to 84 GBP now, but I received my shipping confirmation early this morning at the original price. 

Somehow my housenumber was not included when I made the payment.

Contacted Sacred Bones and he said he would fix it.

Tracking doesn't show my housenumber. Contacted DHL and they said the could do nothing about it and the package would probably be returned to sender.

After 10 days  my package arrived in Secaucus NJ yesterday. (No tracking info from the 1st of december till now).

If it ever arrives at my place it better not leak.

Ughhh

5 hours ago, bigdz68 said:

The amount of plastic used on this Carpenter release is amazing. It is thick as hell! My label did have some wrinkling to it so I wonder if that is from the leak...

Guess I will check tonight!

Thats the same slow leak everyone including me and my friend is reporting. Contact Sacred bones

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

So is anyones John Carpenter Liquid filled legit not leaking? Me and both my friends who scored this all have a leaking record and Im talking with more people all who say the sleeve is damp where the label is on one side. Does anyones copy not leak?

I just checked mine again and both sides of the label are damp.  Fuck.