jipc

Official OST and Film Score Thread

Thought this was pretty cool --

The Exorcist (OST) - Deluxe Edition 180 gram vinyl signed by the Director William Friedkin --- limit one per person

https://www.amoeba.com/the-exorcist-ost-autographed-lp-various-artists/albums/3993521/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=ExorcistSignedLP

1 minute ago, Tamubro said:

The Exorcist (OST) - Deluxe Edition 180 gram vinyl signed by the Director William Friedkin --- limit one per person

https://www.amoeba.com/the-exorcist-ost-autographed-lp-various-artists/albums/3993521/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Post&utm_campaign=ExorcistSignedLP

Gone :(

On 12/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, Saxonjulin said:

So is anyones John Carpenter Liquid filled legit not leaking? Me and both my friends who scored this all have a leaking record and Im talking with more people all who say the sleeve is damp where the label is on one side. Does anyones copy not leak?

Sacred Bones got back to me and asked if I could just find out where the leak was coming from and "pop some Krazy Glue on it".   Ummmm.  Ok.   I'm going to check later and see if more liquid is there.

And I just checked and there's even more liquid on the labels now.  Guess I should stock up on Krazy Glue.

Edited by djghost1976

10 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Sacred Bones got back to me and asked if I could just find out where the leak was coming from and "pop some Krazy Glue on it".   Ummmm.  Ok.   I'm going to check later and see if more liquid is there.

And I just checked and there's even more liquid on the labels now.  Guess I should stock up on Krazy Glue.

They better plan on making more if thats the case. I am not accepting this at $175. Should be non leak! Anyone with an Alien liquid? Those were made by the same guy right? I will check mine when I get home tonight but I believe this was paid via paypal so there is always that!

48 minutes ago, Tamubro said:

47 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Gone :(

Back in stock

4 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

They 1st suggested that to me as well but I wasn't having it. It's not leaking from the spindle hole. It's sweating from the label.

27 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

They 1st suggested that to me as well but I wasn't having it. It's not leaking from the spindle hole. It's sweating from the label.

I think it was a pretty ridiculous suggestion considering the cost of the record, even though I know as far as liquid-filled vinyl goes it was somewhat of a "steal".  I sent them pics of the liquid on my labels, so we'll see (and it keeps reappearing).  A replacement that doesn't leak would be ideal, but we'll see.  I'm guessing it will go more the refund route unfortunately.  It's a gorgeous record, but I would prefer mine not to leak  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯