Official OST and Film Score Thread

Just got mine from amazon us as well...it's almost a wonder it survived the way it did, they just packed it in the shipping box almost losely, i turned the package around and it was able to slide through almost the whole (much longer) box :( but the edges of the cover look fine, really can't believe the damage isn't bigger. The 'book-pages' part is completely split at one edge, other than that i'm glad i got it for only 108 dollars instead of what they're selling it for over here! Will listen to this later, have heard in a vinyl rip on youtube that it may pop quite a bit though

On 3/21/2018 at 4:37 PM, TheGreatMrY said:

So unfortunately my credit card was shut down for fraud this morning, right before they tried to charge this. As a result, they just went ahead and cancelled my order. Customer service is not helpful.

If anyone ordered a spare, I could sure use a friend on this!

2 hours ago, batman said:

My LOTR finally came and it’s a gorgeous set. Has there been any word on when the other two are coming?

Me and my huge nerd of a wife spun some of these last night - tons of pops on mine, hopefully a deeper cleaning will reduce a bit.

Looking forward to TTT and ROTK, these will look awesome on a shelf next to one another.

42 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Me and my huge nerd of a wife spun some of these last night - tons of pops on mine, hopefully a deeper cleaning will reduce a bit.

Looking forward to TTT and ROTK, these will look awesome on a shelf next to one another.

3 hours ago, batman said:

My LOTR finally came and it’s a gorgeous set. Has there been any word on when the other two are coming?

I opened mine last night but haven't spun it yet. will give it a quick clean first obviously. Yeah I can't wait for the subsequent ones... but will they waste my time with the hobbitses?

1 hour ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

Cool. I hope they offer the vinyl separately though.

Yeah this.  I already have the most recent special edition blu-ray set that was released and I have the movie on blu-ray as well.  I don’t really need them again.

Need the soundtrack so bad though.  Fuck.  Sounds like it’ll be an open preorder too?  That’ll be nice at least.