Official OST and Film Score Thread

Think I'm gonna wait and see if Soundstagedirect gets copies; will be a cheaper option if they do.

Will SSD be cheaper than direct from Milan? If you're right, that'd be a great deal indeed. I was impressed to see everything under $20 at the Milan we shop.

I don't get the red/orange colors though. Ok Winding Refn loves to put these colors in his movies but I don't think there's even a hint of red in Old Boy...

I think it is because those colors are heavily featured on the new Laurent Durieux cover art.

On a side note, apparently Milan and Wending Refn are combining to release a few more of the director's favorite scores on vinyl with new art in the next year. I believe these will be from licenses Milan already has so check their diacogs page and let the speculation begin.

Will SSD be cheaper than direct from Milan? If you're right, that'd be a great deal indeed. I was impressed to see everything under $20 at the Milan we shop.

I think it is because those colors are heavily featured on the new Laurent Durieux cover art.

I'm really not sure and I'm being more hopeful than anything.  I'm pretty sure SSD has stocked Milan titles though.  They have Under the Skin on their site priced comparably to Milan, but when you factor in that SSD always have sales running and you can get free shipping then that would probably be the better option.  

So I was just traveling and staying with my fiancé's friends. When we were leaving their apartment to go home, she came out with a record in her hands and said I could have it. She passed along to me a copy of Marie Antoinette: Original Motion Picture SoundtrackSee explained a friend had (oddly) given it to her as a gift in college but has never owned a record player and had no use for it. After we left I looked into it and it seems to be kinda rare. I only saw one posting of the US version on Discogs for over $250 and a few UK versions for some crazy prices. I don't really know much about soundtracks. Does anybody here own a copy of this? It's got a pretty cool mix of songs.