PO: The National "trouble will find me"

I just "spoke" briefly with someone @ P4K - the PO details were included in a Press Release sent to music news outlets...the person does not know of any specific links yet

TWFM link is up on 4AD but it's dead

Dead link here: http://shopusa.4ad.com/trouble-will-find-me

It does state "Pre-order information coming soon for CD, Dbl LP, and Deluxe Dbl LP."

Dead link here: http://shopusa.4ad.com/trouble-will-find-me

It does state "Pre-order information coming soon for CD, Dbl LP, and Deluxe Dbl LP."

thanks for putting that up - also (a small FYI) just because a release is labeled as "sold out" on 4AD it may be still available via americanmary.com ie Virginia EP splatter vinyl

i'm just happy this is an online sale, since i believe the limited edition / numbered colored vinyl of High Violet were mainly sold in indie-records stores

i think this is the most boring band around, but SO many people i respect like them. i'll give them another shot at some point.

My friend who basically likes the same music that I do feels the same way.  I guess I thought they were kind of boring at first til I had High Violet in the rotation on a road trip I took, and I've been addicted ever since.

i think this is the most boring band around, but SO many people i respect like them. i'll give them another shot at some point.

I wasn't into it for a long time after a friend showed me them, but it just clicked one listen. Boxer was what really got me hooked, I remember Apartment Story coming on and it just went from there. Now it's become one of my least favorite songs on the album.

i wanna say it was "fake empire" that used to always play on the contemporary muzak station at the bank i used to work at. i didn't know who it was, but i knew i hated it. then my friend was like "you gotta hear these guys!" and put on that song. i thought he was fucking with me. now any time anyone tells me to listen to the national i just hear "the guy" who sings "that song". i hate how he sings. if someone wants to recommend their best song and best album, i'll give it a try. but i seriously just don't get it.

YES! This is one of those, PO's where I don't care if its $70 boxset....I'll probably pay whatever they want! (ha)

Not to boost, but Ive followed the national since Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers...and its weird to see a band you love get soooo big!

They are a complex sound, so if your not into them, give their songs time, and lots of listens...they are defiantly a grower!

I had roomates in college make fun of me for listening to Alligator, and now they love the National LOL!