What Vinyl Boxset would like to see Happening?

Tall Dwarfs would be awesome, include 7" eps from Chris Knox solo and some of his comics work. Be a helluva release!

Yes! I was just thinking about how much I want all of their stuff. A collected edition would make it that much easier.

• 3 months later...

Merzbow Merzbox

Best Buy actually has a Merzbow box set on sale right now. 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/merzbient-vinyl/25260518.p?id=2958125&skuId=25260518

It seems beefy.

Personally, I'd love to see how comically large a Boris box would be. Hell, it'd probably be a crate or a shipping container. 

• 7 months later...

Let's get a fucking PJ studio+Lost Dogs set. SOAD discography too. Repress the CAKE one for those that don't have one too. FOB would be cool too. 

SOAD box set, including the new album! I can dream, right?

I don't know that FOB needs a box set as much as they need an unlimited press of the first three albums. Also "Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" on a 10".

SOAD box set, including the new album! I can dream, right?

I don't know that FOB needs a box set as much as they need an unlimited press of the first three albums. Also "Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" on a 10".

I pretend that anything outside those first four (and the EPs) don't exist. The newest two just don't do it for me.

If the Hyp/Mez are repressed on picture discs I'm going to shit myself.

I pretend that anything outside those first four (and the EPs) don't exist. The newest two just don't do it for me.

If the Hyp/Mez are repressed on picture discs I'm going to shit myself.

AB/AP had to grow on me, but it's still nothing fantastic. I actually think Evening Out is better than SRAR though. 

IOH>FUTCT>TTTYG>FAD>ABAP>Evening>SRAR

As far as System goes, I would still buy a picture disc just as long as it was repressed at all. Would I prefer it? No. I think they should do a double album package that's got a reversible cover and a gatefold (like how you can put the two CDs' digipaks together).

And just to keep this somewhat on topic, I think they should re-issue the limited Oasis box set, or at least make a new one after the remasters of the first three albums finish being released.

Yes please. Also an Oasis vinyl singles box set or a b-sides collection would be awesome since the originals are expensive.