WTB: Second Stage Turbine Blade TOUR Variant (Coheed and Cambria)

Sandman0077

I'm looking for the Tour only variant black vinyl Coheed put out for their 2011 SSTB Neverender tour. I went to opening night but had no idea there was a special tour only version.

I have no references here, but I have 100% feedback on ebay (92 total positive reviews) and have sold several items through thereplicapropforum.com.

I use only paypal after a purchase went south a few years ago. PM me an offer if you have one you are looking to pass on to another fan. Thanks!

It can be either sealed or opened, either will be framed with my others. I would just like it to be in great condition. At this point I would probably buy any available

Oh boy... May the VC gods have mercy on your soul

Okay, snarky comments aside:

I have this and the green, but since I'm giving the green away I'll only be left with one copy, and I'd only be willing to let it go for ebay prices, so...

Ebay.

(Also, tip: since you're new, I suggest you keep an eye on discogs for this release. It's a marketplace specifically for records, and also serves as a great database. Prices haven't been as cheap as they used to, but occasionally you can get a good deal. Use this for any record before resorting to ebay)

Edit 1: I would trade this for the white + cash

Edit 2: Why the fuck did ebay prices on these explode from 40-50 a few months ago to over 120 bucks now?

If you're a fan, play the records!

I have the original German vinyl, so I've listened to it before. Also the green marble 7" was never shrink wrapped when I bought the green repress, so I gave that a listen too. Amazing.

Oh boy... May the VC gods have mercy on your soul

Edit 2: Why the fuck did ebay prices on these explode from 40-50 a few months ago to over 120 bucks now?

What does this mean? And I have no idea why they are so exspensive now. I'm guessing because their new album came out a little while ago.

What we are both trying to say is that most folks on this board aren't into framing records. In fact, some get pretty shitty about it.

When it comes to records that are highly sought after, there are a lot of members who would love to have a copy just to listen to it...so you won't get a ton of help in trying to find ANOTHER copy to hang on your wall.

I'm slightly confused about why people would be shitty about framing their records. I prefer to have my collectables out to look at, where as others would like to keep them stored in a box or whatever. If two people collect the same records, they should be free to do what they please. I'm just trying to finish my collection.

I'm slightly confused about why people would be shitty about framing their records. I prefer to have my collectables out to look at, where as others would like to keep them stored in a box or whatever. If two people collect the same records, they should be free to do what they please. I'm just trying to finish my collection.

Internet 101 »

opin·ion  noun  \ə-ˈpin-yən\

1  a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

b : approval, esteem

2  a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge

b : a generally held view

3  a : a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert

Don't read so much into number three

I personally do not have anything against showcasing records. It's your shit, do as you please. If I were going to showcase records with my set-up, I would make it so records are easily accessible for playing time. 

Conclusively, welcome to Vinyl Collective. Enjoy your stay.