TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

19 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

you wont regret this purchase. almost picked up another myself at that price.

I loved the first album and the Freemason ep, so I knew I needed to finally grab this. They're one of the better CT bands. I just wish they played more. RIP Up All Night 

1 hour ago, erthan said:

So based on how many people didn’t get their copies of the Formlessness Redux or KEXP (myself included), it seems like they’re selling records that someone else already purchased and were never sent? Classy.

probably the ones from those who cancelled orders and  got refunds

18 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Where did the info on this clearance come from? I don't see any BWM social media accounts any more and Nicole hasn't posted about it. I'm wondering who even has the stock at this point.

I originally saw it when I randomly went to the bwm website two days ago, and each listing was marked down and had a message about the sale. I just combined them to make it easier to read.

44 minutes ago, CatsNJazz said:

Really bummed I slept on Sioux Falls for so long, I can't find it priced reasonably anywhere

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/647401162

this isn’t too terrible for an OOP double LP. Plenty of labels are charging that much right out of the gate. If you aren’t looking to pay much more than the original asking price then I understand. 

58 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/647401162

this isn’t too terrible for an OOP double LP. Plenty of labels are charging that much right out of the gate. If you aren’t looking to pay much more than the original asking price then I understand. 

We tried telling them! Honestly it's probably one of my favorite albums now and I don't say that lightly haha.