TWIABP / BWM 2016 April Fools NOW (Dumb Tapes, Dumb Shirts, Dumb Book, Dumb Socks, Fuck Trump Fork)

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

also no free shit, but for $12 for 2 LPs that's a deal in itself. I remember being broke and not being able to drop it on the formlessness/kexp bundle so I'm glad I finally got them. That splatter is seriously dope looking on formlessness, going to spin tonight 

All of those Formlessness variants came out great.

Also, anyone trying to get a copy of the latest TWIABP album? I kinda want this garbage off my shelf. Blue Epitaph variant /1000. $15ppd. That's me eating like $15 of the total cost.

22 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

All of those Formlessness variants came out great.

Also, anyone trying to get a copy of the latest TWIABP album? I kinda want this garbage off my shelf. Blue Epitaph variant /1000. $15ppd. That's me eating like $15 of the total cost.

I still haven't opened it. It's not bad, but ya know, it's not good either RIPTWIABPAIANLATD

17 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Also, anyone trying to get a copy of the latest TWIABP album? I kinda want this garbage off my shelf.

I fought this for so long, but in the end it's just not a good album.

Also picked up a copy of that 2016 Formlessness that I missed on the first press. Can't beat $6!

Edited by bluethumb

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

We're still here!

And I have a couple of those TSR/CYLS shirts here in the office. Place an order on the Topshelf store and I'll send one of those out ;)

I still got love for you guys. Picked up a bunch of records about a month ago and grabbed a $7 mystery LP. Got a Field Mouse record and really dig it.

Now make My Fictions and Crash of Rhinos get back together.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I still got love for you guys. Picked up a bunch of records about a month ago and grabbed a $7 mystery LP. Got a Field Mouse record and really dig it.

Now make My Fictions and Crash of Rhinos get back together.

Thank you! 

Sick. I always try and hook it up.

I wish, then maybe we could get rid of all these MF LPs haha.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...