Sigur Ros question

haha...someday you will find it for a reasonable price. Its one of those records that non-record collectors pick up just because they were at a circa survive show and wanted to make it that much more memorable. I'm sure you'll see some on ebay in the not so distant future.

Guest falloutcollapse
haha...someday you will find it for a reasonable price. Its one of those records that non-record collectors pick up just because they were at a circa survive show and wanted to make it that much more memorable. I'm sure you'll see some on ebay in the not so distant future.

one can hope. but i have a pretty high price i'll be willing to pay for it, so i hope it works out eventually

one can hope. but i have a pretty high price i'll be willing to pay for it, so i hope it works out eventually

We have a nice PM convo last night and I didn't even have to name a price for it for him to say no hahaha. But good luck! You should go to hows your edge and email everyone that has a copy. Maybe you can lowball one of them.

Guest falloutcollapse

We have a nice PM convo last night and I didn't even have to name a price for it for him to say no hahaha. But good luck! You should go to hows your edge and email everyone that has a copy. Maybe you can lowball one of them.

thats a good idea, i might just have to do that. if i had it, i wouldn't want to let it go either. everything about it is beautiful:the packaging, the cover art, the picture disc itself, the music.

edit! nobody on hows your edge has this. how did they press /1000 and its OOP if the only person i have ever seen having it is monk? ughhhh i think the band is holding out on me

for sigur ros vinyl i have hoppipolla 7" and seaglopur 12". both of which are probably like out of 10000 haha but whatever, they are neat and i love sigur ros alot.

circa survive however, im pissed. i was gonna buy it at one of their shows like 2 ears ago but i forget why i didnt. i either didnt have the money or i didnt want to carry a record while walking around boston after and riding the train home. stupid me

I bought ( ) off of a dude for $10.

That was his set price. He almost sold me Refused - Shape of Punk to Come for $20 until he decided to look it up on eBay.

I just found out right now that the shape of punk to come is rare. I bought it 5 years ago. Does anyone have pressing info? Also anyone have an idea what it would be worth?

Guest falloutcollapse

That was his set price. He almost sold me Refused - Shape of Punk to Come for $20 until he decided to look it up on eBay.

I just found out right now that the shape of punk to come is rare. I bought it 5 years ago. Does anyone have pressing info? Also anyone have an idea what it would be worth?

send it to me, and i'll examine it for you...

Its going on eBay for 56 dollars right now.

send it to me, and i'll examine it for you...

haha, Yeah I'll get right on that.

Its going on eBay for 56 dollars right now.

Yeah I thought of checking right after I posted.

Yeah, I just found this out a month ago or so. I didn't figure it was rare at all. I bought it four or five years ago.

I have the Saeglopur 12" from England. I got it new a couple months ago for like 10$ or so. I have no clue if it's hard to find or what its status is. I like it a bunch though. It has a heavy printed sleeve which I really like.