[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

they posted this on their facebook. it has nothing to do with the PO, but it is getting me very excited to buy it

Dream House 

Hindered by sober restlessness. Submitting to the amber crutch. The theme in my aching prose. Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan; that pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame. The rebirth of mutual love. The slipping on gloves to lay tenderly.

“I’m dying.”
- “Is it blissful?”   
“It’s like a dream.” 
- “I want to dream.”

this song premiers tomorrow, right?

Got the promo poster for this with my rsd DW order the other day. The design is oddly compelling. I love the color and font, the simplicity just seems to draw you in.

God everytime I check this thread I get more and more pumped.

yeah, well modern life is war on the flipside of that poster as well. goodness all around.

they posted this on their facebook. it has nothing to do with the PO, but it is getting me very excited to buy it

Dream House 

Hindered by sober restlessness. Submitting to the amber crutch. The theme in my aching prose. Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan; that pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame. The rebirth of mutual love. The slipping on gloves to lay tenderly.

“I’m dying.”

- “Is it blissful?”   

“It’s like a dream.” 

- “I want to dream.”

this song premiers tomorrow, right?

you bet and it's a doozy

Would shit bricks if they included a clear copy as a special / hidden / "thank you" variant for buying all variants, it's true.

Has DW ever done that for a release other than Converge? Was the white with bronze splatter /100 of Rise and Fall's "Our Circle Is Vicious" one of these special variants?

So are pre-orders going up tomorrow as well, or just the new song? If they're going up, I probably won't sleep till I order.

Just the new song.  No real idea when the pre-orders will go up as well, but I imagine it won't be too far from now.

Pretty sure PTSBBAM clear was a "thank you" variant.

This was actually what immediately came to mind for me.

i personally think this is way better than everything else they've put out. like they've finally found the formula that works. roads to judah sounded kind of frankensteined together imo.

can't wait to read the lyrics to this whole song. will also be ordering all variants if the colors are worth it

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster