[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

Also, dude.... can you upload the image from your signature?

i had already posted a link to imgur in the "best/worst customer service" thread. Still glad you asked again since the hi-res version is even greater looking :D

also thanks for the hint to Izah, will give a listen after class!

That was me! Hi :)

Glad you dig it, it's really fucking good.

The end of that album was like a wave crashing. I haven't been that taken away by a full release in a long, long time. It's almost like Dark Side of the Moon in its finality. You realize you were gone from reality when it ends, and you have to now go back to the real world.

Very, very powerful stuff.

just found out on discogs that this variant exists: R-6865837-1428291500-8570.jpeg.jpg

i'm quite jealous now. That looks fucking awesome and seems to be the most limited "variant" there is for this record (mispress /100).

(apologies if this has been brought up here before)

Until DW or someone of legit info confirms this...I am not taking this as truth and fact.

92bf07131eae47a98274ef70bb60d48a00308c00

The end of that album was like a wave crashing. I haven't been that taken away by a full release in a long, long time. It's almost like Dark Side of the Moon in its finality. You realize you were gone from reality when it ends, and you have to now go back to the real world.

Very, very powerful stuff.

What are you guys talking about? Izah? Sounds intense. .I'd like to check them out, if so.

I did not enjoy Sistere as much as I should have. I will probably end up buying it to see if it grows on me. Truth be told I am surprised not a single person has mentioned the new album by Phantom Winter. Been a long time fan of Omega Massif so I would strongly recommend a listen. I missed the PO on the colored vinyl because you people are slacking!

https://goldenantennarecords.bandcamp.com/album/cvlt

Avalanche Cities is just stellar.

I did not enjoy Sistere as much as I should have. I will probably end up buying it to see if it grows on me. Truth be told I am surprised not a single person has mentioned the new album by Phantom Winter. Been a long time fan of Omega Massif so I would strongly recommend a listen. I missed the PO on the colored vinyl because you people are slacking!

https://goldenantennarecords.bandcamp.com/album/cvlt

Avalanche Cities is just stellar.

Im quite positive I talked about them somewhere.. The album is massive. I saw them play last weekend and they were huge.

Sistere takes a few listens to sink in. 70+ min are hard to digest. But damn that 30min last song is soo great.

Also, if you like Deafheaven, you guys HAVE TO CHECK this album out.

Someone rec'd it in the black metal thread here, and I was skeptical at first, but... wowwwww

Its more shoegaze/post-rocky than straight black metal, but wowwwwww this album is just sooooo deep.

One of the few things where, once it was over, it was like "well fuck, now what do I do?"

https://izahband.bandcamp.com/album/sistere

I've just listened to this and... holy. fucking.shit. 

Preordered the vinyl right away.

Thanks!!

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster