My Crosley CR8005a-bl seems to be jumping grooves one brand new records.

Weird. I should post of pic of all the PMs I get asking for advice. You two seem to be the only ones with issues. Continue being upset, it'll get you both far in life!

Completely true.  Need proof, just go back and reread this thread from the beginning.  ajxd was being completely reasonable and helpful with advice.  Totally unprovoked, moodydan throws the first dick-ish punch, and then it all breaks down from there.

For whatever reason, ajxd gets under certain people's skin but honestly, that's a "you problem."  The simple fact is that he's a good resource for this forum and most of us appreciate his advice ... which he imparts in a non-douche-y way like, 60% of the time.  The other 40%?  Well, let's just say that ajxd doesn't suffer fools gladly.

You like holding dude's hands, bearchuck?  Nice to know you're there to stroke somebody's ego and conscience for them.  I wish we could have been internet friends.

Out of all the people on VC, you think that ajxd needs his ego stroked?  If there's one thing in life I know to be true, it's that ajxd is to self-confidence as you are to homophobia.

Man, moodydan is a fucking asshole.  And I don't even like ajxd all that much.  But he has and does help plenty of people out with what he posts on here, including myself

I liked this thread at first but it's no fun anymore.

Motion to lock on the grounds that it has spiraled into uncomfortable personal bashing that has nothing to do with a Crosley CR8005a-bl that seems to be jumping grooves on brand new records.