PO: Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

• 2 weeks later...

Got a 4th copy of the vinyl yesterday (Indie version, which I wanted primarily for the blue cover) and guess what? Warped again! That's 4 out of 4 for me on this (3 standards, 1 deluxe). Not acceptable at all.

Anyone know where/if I can contact Matador in the UK? I'm wondering if they would send me out new LP's as I've already returned 3 copies to Amazon and this current blue copy I got from Spain which will not be cheap to send back for a replacement.

Got a 4th copy of the vinyl yesterday (Indie version, which I wanted primarily for the blue cover) and guess what? Warped again! That's 4 out of 4 for me on this (3 standards, 1 deluxe). Not acceptable at all.

Anyone know where/if I can contact Matador in the UK? I'm wondering if they would send me out new LP's as I've already returned 3 copies to Amazon and this current blue copy I got from Spain which will not be cheap to send back for a replacement.

Maybe your local deliverer is causing the warping by leaving the packages in hit conditions?

So I bought this weekend the deluxe version in Germany in a Media Markt for 29.99€ - kind of cheap compared to the average - First LP is perfect, second LP one could say it's a little bit warped, but not that much. I mean, records are not always perfect, you can always expect a minimal warping. This little warping is unnoticeable, totally playable on any table and sounds perfect. I have records that are more warped and still I consider them ok.

Is there any thread on this forum about what is acceptable and what is not already? I think that's the point.

• 3 weeks later...

These bumps keep getting my hopes up. I'm really hoping for some 7s to pop up. I love the latest album but it was a bit short (to me) and left me wanting more. I guess I'm just used to them having a lot of extra material with each album.

I concur, the lack of b-sides is a bummer. The Era Vulgaris b-sides were awesome, Going Out West, Running Joke, Christian Brothers, etc. I'm hoping that no b-sides mean they'll turn whatever was left over into a quick follow up album. 

• 3 months later...