PO: Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

That seems low to me. I've never seen any numbers though so that is just, like, my opinion man.

From Matador's blog...

"A week from Friday, a limited edition, black vinyl / black artwork 2XLP edition of Queens of the Stone Age’s album-of-2013 candidate ‘…Like Clockwork’ will be available in stores. There’s only 1200 of these in the USA, with another 1200 earmarked for the rest of the planet. So get up early.

qosta.com

QOSTA Facebook"

From Matador's blog...

"A week from Friday, a limited edition, black vinyl / black artwork 2XLP edition of Queens of the Stone Age’s album-of-2013 candidate ‘…Like Clockwork’ will be available in stores. There’s only 1200 of these in the USA, with another 1200 earmarked for the rest of the planet. So get up early.

qosta.com

QOSTA Facebook"

I guess that's pretty low considering how many copies were pressed of the other three versions. I already have the indie and red deluxe version of this album so buying a third time seems crazy town, but I know I'll already be at my local on Friday and if they have it I might pull the trigger. I have every other studio album first press from these guys, save for self titled. We'll see. 

Squelette and Derek, My store had two copies when I was there on Friday. I'll head over tomorrow and see if they're still there.

Can anyone that has this version comment on the sound quality? I know a lot of these had pressing issues. I'd like to grab one for myself if those were cleared up. 

Squelette and Derek, My store had two copies when I was there on Friday. I'll head over tomorrow and see if they're still there.

Can anyone that has this version comment on the sound quality? I know a lot of these had pressing issues. I'd like to grab one for myself if those were cleared up. 

Damn, that'd be all kinds of fantastic.  It goes without saying that Squelette should get dibs if there's only one copy left, but my fingers are definitely crossed.  I truly appreciate the sentiment, either way.