PO: Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

Your A nice fellow Derek. I'm not super stressed about getting it first or anything. So if you can get it from someone feel free. Also if it matters to anyone my local store has like six nirvana copies. No flaming lips or anything. But I'll just throw that out there

Don't sweat it.  It sounds like Lupe is all set to cover the both of us, if Youinreverse can't snag a copy.  I'm not sweating it too much, either, but it appears to be pretty elusive online so I do appreciate any help I can get.

Pretty cool to see they did something slightly different with the gatefold and sleeve artwork on these. Was bummed that my sleeves, well, they weren't quite seam splits, but they were getting there. Oh well, it's not like I'm selling it.

Also, I had some bad luck with my original deluxe LP (missing 2nd LP) and had some pops and stuff otherwise, this copy is absolutely pristine, so somehow the triple dip actually is alright by me now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Matador Records posted on Facebook today that they found an extra stash of the limited deluxe double vinyl.
They're here. Can't see the price though since I don't have an account.
http://www.popmarket.com/queens-of-the-stone-age-like-clockwork-deluxe-double-vinyl-edition/details/29221235