FS: Cambridge Audio 640p phono preamp

Hey, I think it's time to go ahead and get me a Rega Brio-R, which would no longer give me a reason to have my Cambridge Audio 640p. I have enjoyed it, but it's time to move on. I think it would be an awesome phono pre for a ton of the users here on VC, or provide certain users the ability to jump into MC cartridges. It's in absolutely stellar condition, and I'll make sure it's packed correctly (plus I'll cover shipping). I'd like to sell it for $150, but I'll also listen to legitimate offers.

Let's upgrade some sound!

Edit: Also, pictures available upon request. Does not come with box, but I believe I have the manual around somewhere. And for those curious about the difference between this and the new version (650p?), the only difference is that the new one has an on/off switch. Which, considering you should leave the phono pre on all the time if it's solid state, that's dumb. So save a few bucks and get the 640p!

Oh you already have the Rega? The way you posted I thought you meant it was soon to be purchased.

Don't own it already, but I have borrowed one for a weekend to do some A/B and listening tests. Listened to a lot of vinyl that weekend. The amp is a great improvement as well.

Edit: thanks for the backing on the price. I think it's legit too. :)

• 2 months later...