is this will come in stock as PO/TP contest ?

we had our booth next to theres for 3 days, kids literally stood in line for hours waiting for them to show up... and they would only sign something if you had gotten a bracelet for buying over $25 worth of stuff. It was one of the saddest things i ever saw... they wouldnt allow photographs... so we let kids come into our tent and take pics of them from there. It was pretty awesome how pissed they were getting.

haha that is awesome. i dont even like them and i wouldve taken lots of pictures of them.

biggest assholes Ive met are usually the techs/roadies

seriously

shit, during warped tour, circa played right before coheed was to set up. since it was 11:00, the crowd wasn't huge, and i was totally fanboying out to circa, OBVIOUSLY. so at the end of the set, i was screaming for the setlist, and anthony gave it to one of coheed's roadies to give to me. ant waved, smiled, and walked off stage. the roadie looked back, saw he wasn't there, and tore the setlist up right in front of me. shit's weak!

Wow, that is totally dick. Sorry, dude.

I can totally agree with this. During one of the shows on Brand New's last tour, I went to the merch table to buy one of the posters and wanted to get 2...one for myself and one for my friend Kristine who was going to meet me later. So I ask the guy for two and he says to me "I don't think we can do that" with an attitude. He then turns to the other merch schmuck next to him and tells him that I want two. Schmuck #2 then says "No way dude! That would not be fair to everyone else!" with a very snappy tone...I simply told the guy that fine, just give me one.

I know that for the tour they only were selling like 10 poster per show date but he said this shit to me with such a snobby attitude. I guess I wasn't "scene" or "hipster" enough to be engaged in a more polite manner.

fair to others!? stealing my dollar wasn't very fair.

haha +1

I don't understand people who act like this. I went to see The Higher awhile back with Lydia. This was pre Epitaph and their dance record but whatever. They were honestly some of the coolest/funniest people I've ever met. The girl I went with knew them and we hung out for the whole show. Really great guys. I've got no idea if they are still like this now since they've gotten bigger but I sure hope so.