Red Hare (ex-Swiz, Bluetip) "Nites of Midnight" out May 21st & on tour

I don't think a specific thread has been created yet... Shawn Brown, Jason Farrell and Dave Eight of Swiz and Joe Gorlick of Bluetip have a new band, "Red Hare". Their album, a split release between Dischord and Hellfire, will be out on May 21st. They are also playing a few shows in support, several opening for Coliseum. I don't think there will be many - if you have a chance to see them do so (i already bought a DC ticket). The one song released is pretty awesome (see below).

http://www.dischord.com/release/DIS180-5/nites-of-midnite

483264_363570847092113_1274002577_n.jpg

Announced Tour Dates:

5-21 tues- Brooklyn, NY
@ Knitting Factory-- with COLISEUM

5-22 wed- Philadelphia, PA
@ Kung Fu Necktie-- with COLISEUM

5-23 thu- Washington, DC
@ Black Cat-- with COLISEUM

5-24 fri- Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
(Deathfest Afterparty)-- with COLISEUM

5-25 sat- Pawtucket, RI (North Providence)
@ Machines with Magnets-- with (TBD)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah, ordered from dischord and came with immediate download. It rules. Get it - best release from dischord in some time. Amped to see them tomorrow with Give and coliseum.

Hey, the new Evens is awesome, then again so is the this release. Jealous since I can't go to that show tomorrow. Enjoy it!

Saw them tonight with Give and Coliseum. Holy hell, that was a good show. Do yourself a favor and pick up this record. The new coliseum 12" is worth checking out too. And while I am making suggestions, check my true head thread and get their 12" EP. Someones got to kick start this economic recovery...

I didn't think it was available yet. It's coming out on youngblood right?

Youngblood just put it up in their webstore yesterday: 100 Pink, 150 Clear, 200 Black. However, Sean has been selling clear copies for at least a month or so. There was also the pre-release version (blank label, black vinyl with screened cover) sold at the Youngblood showcase last November.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/89689-po-true-head-st-12-ffo-give-dag-nasty-dc/