I'm surprised one of these doesn't exist already actually!  Speaking of Netflix, I was blown away when I was on there recently and saw all of the amazing Cartoon Network stuff that was added.  I couldn't believe it!

But yeah.  Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Looney Toons Show, and Gravity Falls are by far the best "kid-aimed" cartoon's on TV today.

my kids and i love this show.  we usually make sure to watch the new episodes every monday.  i love the overall mythology of the show.  i also just read that Finn and all the characters are ageing equal to the time it's been on the air.  they spend a fair amount of time dealing with Finn and his desire to have a girlfriend/relationship.

also Jake is voiced by Bender

also also, BMO is awesome.

This is a great show, although it seems like the weird/serious aspects have been outweighing the funny/silly stuff lately.

Never realized Jake was the voice of Bender as well but it sure is obvious now that I think about it.

The Ice King (also the voice of Spongebob) steals the show pretty much every time, though. He cracks me up.

This is a great show, although it seems like the weird/serious aspects have been outweighing the funny/silly stuff lately.

Never realized Jake was the voice of Bender as well but it sure is obvious now that I think about it.

The Ice King (also the voice of Spongebob) steals the show pretty much every time, though. He cracks me up.

Come on Berry Princess that story had everything Action, Romance, a hot older guy....Oh don't even pretend you don't like the silver foxes.

Fucking love me some adventure time, regular show is pretty good too but adventure time is better. I also like the amazing world of gumball. Anyways whats everyone's favorite character? Ice King does seem to be getting funnier, but I love lumpy space princess the best. And BMO is so cute. I want one!

i can't believe there wasn't a thread for this already! i agree with someone who said earlier that it's been getting a little serious. i'm not a big fan of the fire princess subplot. and i hate that lemon guy. i don't find those episodes funny whatsoever.

but this show is fucking gold. the scripts and voice acting are superb, and the attention to detail is very rewarding. i think i can blame this show for my accelerated use of abbreviations. "you gotta respect the man's P-biz."

Anyways whats everyone's favorite character?

lumpy space princess by far. that voice... BMO is so adorable. i didn't like it at first when he started playing more prominent roles in some episodes, but he just became more adorable.

cinnamon bun is probably my second favorite character that isn't finn or jake.