Online Retailers for RSD Titles

Bull Moose is posting their leftovers as we speak. I got JEW and the Man Orch/Grouplove. Search for the stuff you missed

www.bullmoose.com

Thanks for the heads-up!  I just ordered the Black Keys / Stooges, Lemonheads / Misfits and South Park 7".  $22.95 shipped!   Now let's hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Thanks for the heads-up!  I just ordered the Black Keys / Stooges, Lemonheads / Misfits and South Park 7".  $22.95 shipped!   Now let's hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Hi mpitts (and to everyone),

Our site does have our live on-hand information --- so we *shouldn't* have to cancel anything.  Sometimes shop-worn issues come up, but since this is two day old stuff, that should be highly unlikely.  The only other things that happen are missing items (i.e. shoplifted items) and race conditions (someone at a retail store grabs it before we can pick it for online sales) - which should also be unlikely.  We'll do our best.  I'm posting here because we can see a lot of incoming traffic from here and want to make sure y'all are taken care of.  Our fill rate is around 99% -- which sounds good unless you're part of that about 1% --- so we keep working to make our fill rate as close to 100% as possible.

Regards,

Bull Moose

anyone can buy one south park 7" for me? to my usa friend address

seems like they block all russian IP's

i will sent you money via paypal

Hi xen0m0rph,

Yes, sorry that we block almost all non-US IPs... I can see where that is a drag for an international vinyl fan like you, so, again, sorry!

Regards,

Bull Moose

Hi mpitts (and to everyone),

Our site does have our live on-hand information --- so we *shouldn't* have to cancel anything.  Sometimes shop-worn issues come up, but since this is two day old stuff, that should be highly unlikely.  The only other things that happen are missing items (i.e. shoplifted items) and race conditions (someone at a retail store grabs it before we can pick it for online sales) - which should also be unlikely.  We'll do our best.  I'm posting here because we can see a lot of incoming traffic from here and want to make sure y'all are taken care of.  Our fill rate is around 99% -- which sounds good unless you're part of that about 1% --- so we keep working to make our fill rate as close to 100% as possible.

Regards,

Bull Moose

Awesome. Thanks!