WTB Xbox 360 RPG Games

thatoddkid

Hey so in about 2 weeks I'm gonna have two weeks to myself and I'm looking to buy one of the following games used with the box and inserts. I'm hoping someone might have them I'll post the prices I'd like them for but if you have them and don't agree then please by all means PM me and tell me what you're looking for.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope $13PPD

Lost Odyssey $15PPD

Blue Dragon $8PPD

Tales of Vesperia $20PPD

Eternal Sonata $8PPD

Hopefully someone out there has these. I've researched the prices and this is maybe a few buck shy of what I can buy used on Amazon PPD so they are fair but like I said give me your price if you don't agree.

I'd go with Lost Odyssey then, story was great. I'd steer clear of Blue Dragon, it was a good game, but super old school/lot of grinding. Eternal Sonata and Tale of Vesperia are pretty similar, think they may have been developed by the same team. Vesperia was hard to get into/didn't really dig the story, but Sonata was fun/different. Started up Star Ocean once upon a time, but never really went back to it/couldn't tell you.

Lost Odyssey is absolutely the only one you really need to play. By far the best RPG on 360 impo.

See but I started it and got to the second boss and it was nearly impossible! I might get that off of amazon along with Dragons Dogma because I've heard great things about that one!

Might be old news, but I have Fable 2 and never even got an hour into it... I just don't have time to play vidja games and I still haven't tried to sell them.

PM me if you're interested.

I also have a ton of Guitar Hero and Rock Band games.

I played the shit out of Fable 2! so damn good! I also played the shit out of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games!

I think I still have Lost Odyssey if you need it.

If you have it with the box and manual I'll buy it off of ya for 15PPD.