Star War Episode 1 LP

Guest Fredneck

• 1 month later...

i enjoy how people still can't spell foreword right and especially enjoy the people who can't spell foreword right and like to make this joke. forward is the wrong word and foreward isn't even a fucking word.

you're wrong

http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/forward-versus-foreword.aspx

Foreword: The foreword is written by someone other than the author of the book, usually by an authority in the field who brings credibility to the book and the author while celebrating the written work.

It was written as foreward.

I'm sure sharticon was making the funnies with the deliberate misspelling. As RJ and his pleb like fanboiz also spelt it wrong. Numerous times, for months. Despite being corrected on it. Numerous times for months

it's weird seeing the word "spelt". I know "spelled" is correct. I just had to do a google search and learned the spelt and spelled are basically interchangeable throughout the world though America has settled on "spelled". I see you're from Australia, so it's cool. Hey... the more you know...

If 8,000 is "limited edition" what would be considered unlimited edition?

Partygoer: "great party, what is this awesome music?"

Host: "Oh it's the soundtrack from Star Wars Eppy 1, bro! I am one of only 8,000 people to own it on special colored vinyl! The other thousands and thousands of people that want this soundtrack on vinyl are stuck with black vinyl and that's why their parties are shiity and dumb"