Feedbands: Anyone heard of it?

Because you canceled after the first. Whether that was your plan all along or not. You should have at least paid for one or sent it back. Almost as bad as the Best Buy scheme.

Oh my god, taking advantage (ie. using) a service offered by a company is not douche behavior. This goes for Best Buy's codes and Feedbands offering the first month for free without any binding contract.

So, I have visited this board many times, but never made an account.  This thread convinced me to go ahead and get started.

I signed up for Feedbands when The Vliets were the band of the month.  I missed out on Unknown Relatives, but I'm not even sure I would have liked them.  The Vliets samples though, those sounded nice.  I got the album for the cost of shipping.  It's really good.  Has a huge Brian Wilson vibe.  I liked the production just fine.  I befriended the band since they are local to me, and they are extremely responsive and fun to talk to.  I'll definitely be going to shows.  Anyways, before signing up, I called Feedbands to see if I'd get "this month's album" or the following month's.  No answer.  Literally two minutes later I received a call.  It was Feedbands.  The guy was very polite, informative and generally nice to talk to.  He said I'd get The Vliets album, this month's.  That was awesome.  I asked him how canceling worked and the idea of shipping albums back.  I would be required to pay return shipping if I didn't like an album, but if I email them before during the time the clips are posted, I can cancel without incurring any charges.  I did this for my second month with the band The Coo Coo Birds.  It just wasn't my style.  I promptly received a reply email stating "You're safe from the birds this month.  :)"  It made me appreciate this company even more.  I'm going to go ahead and let the surf rock band from this month ship to me.  Yeah, it's ~$24 for an album I've only heard clips of, and I'm not even convinced I like much surf rock... but I'm willing to take the chance.  There is even a lower cost option now for plain black vinyl.  It's not 180 gram, but if you don't care about weight... this is easier on the wallet.  I'm sticking with colored 180 gram just because I really like colored vinyl.  From what I've heard from The Vliets, Feedbands was great to work with. 

I have absolutely no connection with Feedbands.  I simply like their service.  It seemed pricey at first, but the free month thing sold me.  4.95 for The Vliets album was incredible.  It is on my top ten list for this year so far.  It's so listenable.  My coworker also signed up.  He opted out of The Coo Coo Birds.  No issues whatsoever.  

Whether it's your cup of tea or not, I don't think it's fair to discredit the service without trying it.  I would completely recommend this to anyone with an extra $20 a month.  I mean, I sometimes pickup random records anyways... why not also directly support local musicians while doing it?  

So, I have visited this board many times, but never made an account.  This thread convinced me to go ahead and get started.

I signed up for Feedbands when The Vliets were the band of the month.  I missed out on Unknown Relatives, but I'm not even sure I would have liked them.  The Vliets samples though, those sounded nice.  I got the album for the cost of shipping.  It's really good.  Has a huge Brian Wilson vibe.  I liked the production just fine.  I befriended the band since they are local to me, and they are extremely responsive and fun to talk to.  I'll definitely be going to shows.  Anyways, before signing up, I called Feedbands to see if I'd get "this month's album" or the following month's.  No answer.  Literally two minutes later I received a call.  It was Feedbands.  The guy was very polite, informative and generally nice to talk to.  He said I'd get The Vliets album, this month's.  That was awesome.  I asked him how canceling worked and the idea of shipping albums back.  I would be required to pay return shipping if I didn't like an album, but if I email them before during the time the clips are posted, I can cancel without incurring any charges.  I did this for my second month with the band The Coo Coo Birds.  It just wasn't my style.  I promptly received a reply email stating "You're safe from the birds this month.  :)"  It made me appreciate this company even more.  I'm going to go ahead and let the surf rock band from this month ship to me.  Yeah, it's ~$24 for an album I've only heard clips of, and I'm not even convinced I like much surf rock... but I'm willing to take the chance.  There is even a lower cost option now for plain black vinyl.  It's not 180 gram, but if you don't care about weight... this is easier on the wallet.  I'm sticking with colored 180 gram just because I really like colored vinyl.  From what I've heard from The Vliets, Feedbands was great to work with. 

I have absolutely no connection with Feedbands.  I simply like their service.  It seemed pricey at first, but the free month thing sold me.  4.95 for The Vliets album was incredible.  It is on my top ten list for this year so far.  It's so listenable.  My coworker also signed up.  He opted out of The Coo Coo Birds.  No issues whatsoever.  

Whether it's your cup of tea or not, I don't think it's fair to discredit the service without trying it.  I would completely recommend this to anyone with an extra $20 a month.  I mean, I sometimes pickup random records anyways... why not also directly support local musicians while doing it?  

Nice try, Feedbands.

Hah.  Yeah, it does sound like feedbands doing this, eh?  Maybe if I don't actually use decent punctuation and grammar my point will come across.  

Imma real bro.  facebook.com/codywfleetwood.  I live in Austin, Tx.  I fucking love vinyl.  I'm also ok with feedbands as a company.  

Oh well though.  It's alright not to trust something like feedbands.  I didn't at first.

What you need?  A kiss to make this seem real?  I'm going to smoke now.

feedbands dude writes like an old guy trying to sound like a teenager. makes me uncomfortable.

a kiss to make this seem real ????

I suppose I do write like an old guy.  I'm like... 26 or 27.  That's edging into the uncool zone.  

...and yes, kisses make everything real.

being underage, I'm 70% sure I can report him because he's a 35 year old employee at feedbands

Ah certainly you should.  I'm completely hitting on you, huh?  Don't tell my wife.