Feedbands: Anyone heard of it?

Ha no worries, didn't know it went that deep.

I went on a couple dates with this guy who was really into himself and his music. that is the cover to one of his albums (I think) I'm still not entirely sure where scott got that thing from.

he wore 9 rings on his fingers and had a headshot of himself framed in his kitchen. and burned A LOT of inscense.

I went on a couple dates with this guy who was really into himself and his music. that is the cover to one of his albums (I think) I'm still not entirely sure where scott got that thing from.

he wore 9 rings on his fingers and had a headshot of himself framed in his kitchen. and burned A LOT of inscense.

Awesome. I now have a goal to frame a headshot of myself.

I at least hope it was a blind date and you didn't actually meet this guy beforehand. 

I kept seeing the ad for the surf-rock girl band and it looked ok so I sampled a few songs. They sounded good so I wanted to know who the band was. I can't really find information anywhere except Konk says they are called Why Pout.

1) If they are called Why Pout I am probably out because that's more pun than I need in a band name.

2) How is feedbands helping bands when you have a person that might care, but cannot find any info on the band? Shouldn't a label be promoting a band and getting their name out there instead of keeping their name a secret?

3) Tunes that rock.

I am just going to buy a One Direction CD and call it a day.

• 2 months later...

I got a free Wild Ones LP via the free trial, which was cool because that record/band is amazing. Of course I forgot to cancel and got charged for the next release, which wasn't really my thing, but whatever.

Some of these band write ups are hilarious.  It sounds like whoever wrote it just got out of college and is following textbook guidelines on how to write an exciting description

'Grab your swim trunks because The Wild Ones is an awesome surf rock girl group that we found at the corner of doo-wop street and punk rock alley'

• 3 years later...

So I just got a Facebook ad for this company, and not only has it not crashed and burned, they've put out 46 records? And they're starting to do distribution to record stores? And their releases are $20? So in short, they actually seem like a sorta cool operation now??? Pretty wild! Happy to have been wrong about this thing that I will probably still never spend money on.