Ebay: Destination Beautiful ending in 20 minutes currently $39.83

RowBearToe

Mae - Destination: Beautiful (Teal/White Swirl) - Currently at $39.83 with 20 minutes left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281100449453?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_196wt_1156

Again, I've seen multiple people on here offering $40 and $45 for this album, so I thought those people might be interested in this if it doesn't go any higher. Thanks!

You ain't from around these parts, are ya?

Oh no, I am. You don't recognize me? I'm your neighbor haha But anyways I'm assuming you're referring to prices? I started the FOB at 20, which was less than I paid for it. I started the Mae at 35, which many VCers would consider reasonable because I've seen many people offering 40ppd and 45ppd for the record on here. Also, this album has never (that I've seen) sold for less than $35 on ebay, so if I had started it lower it would have ended up on that level anyways. So I feel these are completely reasonable prices, but to each his own I suppose.