The "My Rent Is Almost Doubling Starting In May" Sale - Now on eBay.

marc32137

Starting tomorrow my rent goes up quite a bit. I should be able to afford it, but money's gonna get super tight. Probably no more vinyl purchases unless they're really important. Fortunately, I've acquired most of my wants in the past year and a half so I was planning on slowing down anyway. In the meantime, I'm gonna thin down the collection a little bit. Mostly things I know I can live without. Currently I'm taking offers on these three:

Brand New - TDAGARIM - White Triple Crown /3000 (small seam split on the top)

Hidden In Plain View - Life In Dreaming - 180g Marble Stone /100 (includes the bonus Flexi)

New Found Glory - From The Screen To Your Stereo 10" - White 277/450

Not looking for eBay prices, but definitely looking to at least break even. If you see something else in my tradelist, feel free to make an offer but it will take a lot for me to part with some of it. Thanks, everyone!

EDIT - the two remaining records have been put on eBay.

http://search.ebay.com/?sass=fenderboy05&ht=-1

To makes things a little clearer, I currently live with my dad and stepmom. Starting in May, she loses her disability benefits (she had surgery on both her shoulders and hands and cannot work). The raise in rent is to help offset their loss in income. To be honest, I think it's bullshit and I've been wanting to move out for a while, but I know they're struggling and don't wanna just abandon them.

To makes things a little clearer, I currently live with my dad and stepmom. Starting in May, she loses her disability benefits (she had surgery on both her shoulders and hands and cannot work). The raise in rent is to help offset their loss in income. To be honest, I think it's bullshit and I've been wanting to move out for a while, but I know they're struggling and don't wanna just abandon them.

hey man, i feel you. family first. M moved from Austin, TX to NH and back to Austin In an 8 month span to help out with family stuff. 

hey man, i feel you. family first. M moved from Austin, TX to NH and back to Austin In an 8 month span to help out with family stuff. 

It's been a fantastic last couple of days. Broke one of my side view mirrors trying to avoid an asshole bicyclist on Saturday, got stood up on a date on Sunday, and this happened last night.

And Brand New has been sold.