Broken Heart Records Contest.

CONTEST TIME!!!  This month only!!  Purchase Unsigned|Unrest on cd or digitally through bandcamp or the Broken Heart Records store and you will be entered to win an Autographed copy of The Fire by Senses Fail on Vinyl   Plus all profits from Unsigned|Unrest on to St. Jude's Childrens Research Hospital. 

Get it now for only 4.00 + shipping

Good cause. Cool prize. Support this guy!

Also how is the pressing of Day At The Fair - The Rocking Chair Years coming along?

Just got artwork approved by two different labels.  Finalizing the track list this week.  Really just waiting on conformation of one more song.  I don't think anyone will be disappointed.  Chris from DATF and I have been working on this for over a year. The double lp will be almost 80 min long.  

Bump this is still going on not much time to be entered remains.  Remember you helping out a great cause as well.  

In other new we announced our next release.  Sparrows - Cold Ground.  You can listen to the first single here http://altpress.com/features/entry/song_premiere_sparrows_coffin_fever  The album is great so be sure to pick it up when it is release.  Thanks guys.

You only have till friday to Purchase Unsigned|Unrest on cd or digitally through bandcamp or the Broken Heart Records store and you will be entered to win an Autographed vinyl copy of The Fire by Senses Fail.