Kanye West -Yeezus

I still think it's June 18th, at least until it gets pushed back.  Elliott Wilson probably got the info from the dude at Def Jam and wasn't supposed to make it public so he had to retract the confirmation.  I'd bet it's legit.

DJ Semtex from the UK has been tweeting a whole bunch of "clues" about it.  People over on KanyeToThe think the single will be out May 8th and the album will be called "Thank You God" based off of two Semtex tweets (so obviously all speculation still.)

Really the only thing 100% confirmed is that Kanye will be on SNL on 5/18 which means new music is imminent even if the rumored dates aren't right.

we know an album is done. that's reason enough to have a thread.

i'm excited for SNL. WAY more excited for new music at govball. except any new song he plays will bump out something i was probably dying to see. either way- that weekend is going to be the greatest.

• 1 month later...

maybe it'll be a clear gatefold package! I can see Kanye doing something crazy like that... but I could also see it just being a black vinyl inside a picture disc plastic sleeve :(

Yeah I was thinking/afraid that it will just be black vinyl in a clear plastic sleeve... I guess I'd rather it be that way then not released at all