Photo

PO: Bosstones - Lets face it up tomorrow! & Big News!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   flood

flood
  • Locationansonia CT

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

sadly no, neither the masters, nor the art exist anymore. the band and the label couldn't turn up anything... which is what we're finding with a lot of the 90's era stuff we're working with. Luckily the masters, and most of the art for the suicide machines is available... so thats a plus

www.AsbestosRecords.com www.facebook.com/asbestosrecords www.twitter.com/asbestosrecords www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com
Out Now!
* Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler LP * They Might Be Giants - Factory Showroom LP * SKA is DEAD series II *

TMBG - John Henry 2xLP * Bosstones - Lets Face It LP *

Coming Soon!
Allison Weiss / Jenny Owen Youngs 7" and reissues from The Slackers, The Toasters, Stubborn All Stars, and Bruce Lee Band!

#22 ONLINE   monsterrod

monsterrod
  • LocationParadise, MA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Grabbed a black/white split. Not cheap, but worth it; the nostalgia is strong with this one.

#23 ONLINE   newyorkhawaii

newyorkhawaii
  • LocationEast Bay, CA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

the /100 black & white version is almost gone, you better "pick it up" 

#24 ONLINE   turnstiles

turnstiles
  • Locationsour home Chicago

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:15 AM

bought black/white

#25 ONLINE   monsterrod

monsterrod
  • LocationParadise, MA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

the /100 black & white version is almost gone, you better "pick it up" 

Looks like the black/white split is gone.

#26 OFFLINE   shanerockey

shanerockey

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Can someone please sell the black/white split to me?  Please PM!

#27 ONLINE   Justin Communique

Justin Communique
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

Hey folks, I bought a bunch of these for my distro...so once they show up I'll add them to my store.

#28 OFFLINE   yanquiuxo

yanquiuxo
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hey Justin, any idea when the kickstarter records are going to come out?

8265955392_fa8489cb2b.jpg

#29 OFFLINE   TheArchipelagoRises

TheArchipelagoRises
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

Hey folks, I bought a bunch of these for my distro...so once they show up I'll add them to my store.

Will these be available for non-US residents?

#30 OFFLINE   koljou

koljou
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

Justin, did you get copies of the black/white split? I slept on it and completely missed it!

#31 OFFLINE   rudeboydh

rudeboydh
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

Justin, did you get copies of the black/white split? I slept on it and completely missed it!

Yeah, I'd like to know this too.  Also, if this isn't too much longer than the ska reissues, could I combine shipping with those?

Posted Image

Tradelist: http://deadformat.ne...elist/rudeboydh (still a work in progress)

#32 OFFLINE   bigmanandy

bigmanandy
  • LocationNorth Syracuse, NY

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

Wow how did I overlook this thread.  Picked up one on White.

#33 OFFLINE   firefoxUSSR

firefoxUSSR
  • LocationNaples, FL

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

sadly no, neither the masters, nor the art exist anymore. the band and the label couldn't turn up anything... which is what we're finding with a lot of the 90's era stuff we're working with. Luckily the masters, and most of the art for the suicide machines is available... so thats a plus

I applaud your transparency on this  :)

http://deadformat.ne...refoxussr/wants

I wish poverty on variant collectors... no wait you're my best customers so I can resell my new records used as profit a year later.

#34 OFFLINE   bgdesign

bgdesign
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

I have the original if anyone is interested. PM me an offer.

#35 OFFLINE   bradhenserling

bradhenserling
  • LocationGrapevine, Tx

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

I was surprised to just get shipping confirmation for this.  Happy 4th, indeed.  Was the Bosstones album pressed at a different plant than the Ska Preservation albums?

#36 OFFLINE   bathroommonkey

bathroommonkey
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

for like the millionth time, Let's Face it was damn near close to finished when they did the pre order.

the ska kickstarter wasn't put into motion until the kickstarter ended.  yes there have been delays, but the Bosstones and kickstarter time tables are like comparing apples to pork tenderloin.

#37 OFFLINE   DarkestPeru

DarkestPeru

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

for like the millionth time, Let's Face it was damn near close to finished when they did the pre order.

the ska kickstarter wasn't put into motion until the kickstarter ended. yes there have been delays, but the Bosstones and kickstarter time tables are like comparing apples to pork tenderloin.

Apples and pork tenderloin go together really well.

#38 OFFLINE   Rioux

Rioux

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

Anyone can help me get one of those copies (any color)? They don't ship overseas

#39 OFFLINE   flood

flood
  • Locationansonia CT

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

yeah we used URP for the bosstones.... and they seem to be turning shit around a whole lot faster than other plants... im actually amazed its out this early.. we weren't expecting them for a few weeks

www.AsbestosRecords.com www.facebook.com/asbestosrecords www.twitter.com/asbestosrecords www.asbestosrecords.bigcartel.com
Out Now!
* Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler LP * They Might Be Giants - Factory Showroom LP * SKA is DEAD series II *

Coming Soon!
Allison Weiss / Jenny Owen Youngs 7" and reissues from The Slackers, The Toasters, Stubborn All Stars, and Bruce Lee Band!

#40 OFFLINE   flood

flood
  • Locationansonia CT

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

for anyone out of the US, interpunk.com bought a bunch of these and has them up now

Out Now!

Coming Soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users