SUICIDE MACHINES - Destruction By Definition & Battle Hymns from Asbestos!

seriously, beyond excited for this. i remember discovering DbD back when i was 11 (in a listening booth at macy's, no less...super random) and my mind was blown. ran out and bought the casette immediately.

my first concert was the suicide machines (with mephiskapheles, the loose nuts, and limp opening)...i wanted to go so badly, but knew my parents wouldn't be down, so i schemed...i made a HUGE deal about how excited i was about battle hymns coming out ("omg. new album!") and then a week later i made an even bigger deal about them playing a show nearby ("omg. they're playing a show too! no way!")...it totally worked. my mom was like "i know how much you love this band, so i guess we can figure something out..." hahaha. 12 year old me was so slick. 

seriously, beyond excited for this. i remember discovering DbD back when i was 11 (in a listening booth at macy's, no less...super random) and my mind was blown. ran out and bought the casette immediately.

my first concert was the suicide machines (with mephiskapheles, the loose nuts, and limp opening)...i wanted to go so badly, but knew my parents wouldn't be down, so i schemed...i made a HUGE deal about how excited i was about battle hymns coming out ("omg. new album!") and then a week later i made an even bigger deal about them playing a show nearby ("omg. they're playing a show too! no way!")...it totally worked. my mom was like "i know how much you love this band, so i guess we can figure something out..." hahaha. 12 year old me was so slick. 

I think the first time I saw them was with The Broadways and Apocalypse Hoboken at the Metro.  If memory serves me correctly, the singer for Apocalypse Hoboken had metal paint around his mouth from huffing a paper bag of it.  Also, I believe The Broadways played their set wearing only tighty whities, with a dick markered down their leg that said "new cock alternative", since the show was sponsored by a local radio station who's slogan was "The New Rock Alternative".

Awesome! This is such a great news! Been waiting for this forever! I knew that if someone could make this happen, it would be Asbestos!

Will this come out around the same time as MMB or later?

Dam, just noticed that MMB is up...but no shipping to Canada....hopefully some will be available from other distros?

I've never heard of this band... sorry everyone! However, I'm listening to DbD on Spotify and I'm definitely gonna get this album!

I forgive you...enjoy!

The first two albums are awesome, the last two albums are awesome, and the middle two albums have some good songs but aren't that great on the whole.

I forgive you...enjoy!

The first two albums are awesome, the last two albums are awesome, and the middle two albums have some good songs but aren't that great on the whole.

Yes, This!

A match and some gasoline, And war profiteering are my personal favourite SM albums. They took everything to a whole new level on those

I am unfamiliar with Top Skater. I only had Tony Hawk and Trasher (which got me into A Tribe Called Quest lol).

top skater was an awesome arcade game that came out in the late 90s. the controller was a skateboard, so you actually stood on this moving skateboard platform deal and used that to control the skater in the game. the game's soundtrack consisted entirely of pennywise songs. it was sick.

1235683092_11011481_bg.jpg