The Xbox One

Now that it actually has a good amount of memory the tv integration, blu ray support, skype, etc... are actually relevant because you can hot swap between everything on the fly.  Basically no more load screens in between everything you do.  Thats awesome imo.  Not a ton has been announced in terms of games, and they haven't gotten to price or release date yet.  Considering they still have a few months of tech shows to do I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of stuff isn't shown off yet.

"Xbox, on!"

The name is dumb. Guess it doesn't matter because everyone just called the Xbox 360 the, "Xbox," anyways.

People give a shit about Skype? I have upwards of 6 devices in my home that can use Skype as it is. I used it one time I think, but what do I know? I hangout on Google+ like a jerk-off.

They just confirmed it is not "always on" during the spike after show. 

Anyone want to guess at a price. Seems expensive. $400, $500, $600?

There have been heavy rumors that they will employ the new contract based pricing like they recently did for the 360, that way you are only looking at like maybe $200 up front and then you pay for the rest via a slightly inflated monthly Xbox Live fee over a year or two.