Cheap sports jerseys buying

I've posted this in another thread, but this eBay seller is great.  All their stuff is completely legitimate, not Chinese knock offs.  They have fantastic deals on jerseys that have lost relevance due to traded players or what not. I know for NHL stuff, they get liquidated jerseys for super cheap and sell them at a markup.  Take a look: http://stores.ebay.com/FULL-MOON-JERSEYS

• 2 months later...

Me! But I don't know the details.

In order to qualify for free shipping, we would have to have at least 10 items per order. For this first one, I'm going to cap the order at 10 people.

It will break down like this:

1- Go to the website (www.2009jerseys.cn) and chose your jersey(s) and message me which one it is.

2- Once I have our 10 people and their choices, I will give everyone their totals. Totals will be the price of the jersey(s), tax split evenly between every one, and shipping cost of getting the items from me to you.

I will be using PayPal because most people have it and it gives the buyers (you) protection. I'm not here to rip anyone one off but peace of mind is always important. So with that being said, when I give you your total you can send the money to me at :[email protected]. PLEASE PLEASE do not gift the money. Use "Goods and Services" and put your name in the comments. Using goods and services will charge me a fee out of what you send, so please use http://thefeecalculator.com to get the exact amount.

For example: if your total was $17.00, you would send $17.82.

Shipping from me to you would be $7 for one jersey and $2 for each additional jersey. They will be shipped priority mail with tracking and $50 insurance from me to you

4- Once everyone pays, I will submit the order.

The factory will email me back with confirmation if they have everything in stock. If not we will have to pick alternates.

I will post everything every step of the way, receipts, emails, tracking numbers everything to keep those involved informed.

5- Once I receive the order I will then post the pictures here and then ship them to you via USPS Priority Mail.

Does anybody know if NBA jerseys run big or small or if they shrink? T shirts, I usually go with an XL but for hoodies and some button up shirts, I'll go with a 2X. Not too sure what to get for a jersey.

Not sure about shirts but I know that my Jeter jersey fits a little small for a medium. I'm going with a large this time.